As Product Marketing Manager, you sit at the intersection of Product, Marketing and Sales which is an exciting place to be! You are completely customer centric. You are obsessive in understanding our customer challenges and can pinpoint exactly what is needed to help. You champion our value and create demand for our products through effective messaging, enablement and marketing programs.
- Go-to market: Work with cross-functional teams to build and execute GTM plans for new products/releases and expand into new markets
- Define and refine market problem(s), the target buyer(s), competition and differentiators
- Develop and maintain buyer-oriented content (e.g. website content, videos, articles, blog posts) and ensure alignment with key stakeholder groups including sales, marketing, product and management
- Sales/customer success knowledge transfer: Create & deliver materials for reference by sales/customer success organizations, including training, presentation materials, FAQs, scripts, and battle cards that drive adoption, create excitement & revenue success
- High-energy: Be an ambassador for our solutions. Deliver a compelling vision to influence internal audiences (via product definition and GTM focus) and external audiences (e.g. prospects, customers, analysts & community)
- 2+ years in Product Marketing
- High proficiency in both verbal and written English (German is a bonus!)
- Powerful collaboration skills are among your biggest strengths
- Exceptional project management abilities
- Keen sense for prioritizing what is most important and impactful
- Self-starter who can see what needs to be done and dive in
- Strong communication skills that blend tact with conviction
- Passionate desire to learn more and to work with multiple roles/personalities
- Appreciation for creativity, ability to ensure it aligns to strategic objectives
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: Work from your Home Office, remotely or from one of our 5 central city offices around Europe
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarden/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!