Have you always been interested in not only the technical part of the job but more into the people who are doing their jobs? Did you always want your career to grow into the management track? Here at SoSafe we might have the right position for you. Our Developers are looking for someone to have a technical chat with, for someone to discuss their personal development with and a mentor to go to if you don't know where else to go. Be part of one of the fastest growing Tech Start-Ups and become a Cyber-Security-Hero with us!
- Help to shape and influence the culture of our organization, as part of SoSafe's engineering leadership team
- Create a safe, inclusive, and equitable environment in which your team can thrive
- Close collaboration with Product Operations on onboarding/offboarding, performance reviews, organizing events, personal and professional development of your team members
- Foster team cohesion, culture, and close collaboration across our interdisciplinary Experience Squads while building, maintaining, and growing relationships with stakeholders at all levels
- With other Engineering Managers and Platform Leads, you empower teams to focus on the key topics and help manage and reduce technical debt
- Drive our engineering culture by creating ownership, autonomy and inclusion, and based on regular internal surveys in our employee experience platform and appropriate measures, you contribute significantly to employee satisfaction
- Leverage your technical skills to build engineering excellence within your team that promotes and implements engineering best practices
- Support our internal tech recruiting team in growing your team
- 3+ years of experience leading cross functional software engineering teams in a fast paced, delivery focused environment
- Over 5 years of software engineering experience building and designing scalable distributed systems
- A proven track record building teams that focus on impact, technical excellence and transparency
- The ability to lead and make decisions to push forward
- You are data driven in your decision making
- Experience in working in remote teams and good in communicating (both speaking and listening) with tech and non-tech team member
- Great problem solving skills and ability to review code and guide teams in troubleshooting technical issues
- You have a strong, full-stack tech background
- Fluent in English and optionally German
- You are a team player and open-minded for an after-work drink
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: Work from your Home Office, remotely or from one of our 5 central city offices around Europe
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarden/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!