Building, enabling, and selling is your passion. You describe yourself as a leader that loves passing on knowledge, coaching and professionally developing a highly driven Sales Team. You bring a strong understanding of the DACH market.
At SoSafe you have the opportunity to be part of an exciting path from startup to leading cyber security provider in Europe - and help make the digital world a little more secure. We have grown to over 350 people in the last 4 years, have gained four international investors and currently serve over 2 000 customers from all industries and of all sizes with our SaaS solution. Become part of our success story!
Managers deliver success through empowerment and accountability by modeling, coaching, and caring.
Model - Live our culture. Embody our values. Practice our leadership principles.
Coach - Define team objectives and outcomes. Enable success across boundaries. Help the team adapt and learn.
Care - Attract and retain great people. Leverage each individual’s capabilities and aspirations. Invest in the growth of others.
You will be responsible for the overall pipeline generated through inbound and outbound activities for the DACH Senior SDR Team. You will be reporting to the Head of Sales DACH and together, build a revenue machine by setting up and managing scalable processes and hiring and retaining suitable talent.
- Plan, hire and manage a highly effective sales team
- Coach and professionally develop the team on sales strategies to drive opportunity identification and close rates
- Monitor and refine lead processes; continually work with the sales Leaders to optimize Salesforce and other selling tools to improve SDR productivity
- Setting and measuring individual KPI and consistently monitoring and enhancing the sales activities of the team
- Ensure day-to-day productivity and process Implementation/adoption
- Work closely with the global and local Sales leaders in assessing and shaping best practices that get deployed across all of Sosafe
- Fluent German and Professional working proficiency in English
- You bring 1+ year(s) of SDR management experience, ideally in a fast paced or scaling environment with In-depth knowledge of sales culture, especially regarding the DACH market
- A great understanding of B2B SaaS sales, ideally in a scaling environment
- You are passionate about engaging with potential customers through outbound lead generation tactics
- An entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable working in a fast-paced and changing environment
- A data-driven, analytical mindset. You are confident using Excel and bring experience in Sales Engagement tools and CRM’s (e.g Salesforce)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: Work from your Home Office, remotely or from one of our 5 central city offices around Europe
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarden/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!