Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
We are looking for an expert technical support leader with a passion for developing others, building effective teams, and finding new ways to surpass our commitments to our customers.
Our support team is key in ensuring customers achieve success using Salsify. We are their voice as we strive to continually improve our product, support, and role as trusted advisors within the e-commerce industry.
By motivating and mentoring a technically savvy customer-centric team, you will ensure we deliver on our promise of outstanding and responsive support.
This is a player-coach role owning the daily operations of a Support Engineering group based in Europe. While part of the global support organization, your team primarily focuses on Salsify’s ProductXM offerings. Reporting to the Director of Support, you’ll be part of the leadership team driving the global organization to the next level while ensuring the team is set up for success, scalability, and development.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Day-to-day management of a remote team delivering best-in-class technical support
- Analyze team and individual performance and efficiency; identify knowledge gaps and coaching opportunities
- Work closely with our offshore support partner to ensure knowledge transfer, strong performance and consistent support experience
- Through timely feedback, 1:1s, and goal setting ensure that the team has the training, mentoring, and tools vital to improving customers’ experience, being effective problem solvers, and developing new skills
- Take the lead on initiatives related to your team - seek out and implement new opportunities to foster the maturity, scalability, and predictability of our support
- Participate in strategic planning discussions to drive toward goal achievement, customer satisfaction, and employee development
- Develop strong relationships with colleagues and partners; Represent and advocate for Support and your team
- Provide insights and work with our Customer Success, Business Operations, and R&D teams to improve processes, the platform, and customer experience - this is a collaborative role that works across many levels and functions
- Engage in recruiting efforts for both your team and the broader organization
You'll enjoy this role if you have:
- 6+ years in advanced technical support and/or customer success positions
- 2+ years of management experience in a support organization; experience with global teams preferred
- Proven track record of building and encouraging a strong team culture
- The technical capability and discernment to be a point of contact for critical issues
- Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills - you can work with individuals at all levels
- Superb communication skills - you can clearly and thoughtfully explain new technical concepts to a wide variety of personas
- The ability to distinguish between the urgent and the meaningful, prioritize accordingly, and communicate your decisions effectively
Experience with common support tools like Salesforce Service Cloud, JIRA, and experience with the following technologies in particular: Java, Ruby, Python, APIs
What we have for you:
- Competitive Salary
- Unlimited Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Multicare)
- Life Plan
- Meal Allowance
- Referral Bonuses
If you’re worried about checking all of the boxes, don’t be! We encourage you to apply or contact [email protected] with questions!
Salsify is a security focused company and we take the trust our customers and employees place in our business seriously. Our employees are our security champions. As part of our team, you will be considerate of role specific security requirements and support our security first philosophy.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodations.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected]. Apply now