Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
We are looking for a creative, data-driven Demand Generation specialist to run integrated campaigns to our prospects in EMEA. You’ll work closely with the product marketing, content marketing and sales teams. You will be responsible for the execution and measurement of multi-channel campaigns.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Conceptualize, build, test and manage campaigns that apply a variety of channels, potentially including: email nurture, sales email/call cadences, paid social, paid advertising, webinars, website chat and content syndication.
- Identify new channels to reach our target audience, test campaigns and analyze effectiveness (including ROI on paid channels).
- Work with the product marketing and content marketing teams to conceive and develop new materials that will attract and engage prospects.
- Align closely with BDRs and AEs to understand needs, make sure programmes are completed time and deliver campaigns that achieve common pipeline and revenue goals.
- Use analytics tools to examine success and improve campaigns on an ongoing basis. Be accountable for driving pipeline targets.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 2-4 years of experience building multi-channel demand gen campaigns
- Bilingual / Fluent French and English languages
- Master or Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or a related business field.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in the latest digital marketing tools, including marketing automation platforms (Marketo/SalesForce are a big+)
- Ability to adapt to Salsify’s fast-paced environment and a passion for building relationships with internal customers (sales and BDR teams).
- Experience measuring multi-touch campaign attribution is a plus!
The position is based in France, you are ideally able to come to our office in Paris (75008)
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodations.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected]. Apply now