Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
Salsify is seeking a QA Engineer that will be part of an established multi-timezone engineering team. A successful candidate for this role will be passionate about promoting a quality-focused environment for engineers and sharing knowledge with his fellow QA teammates, be comfortable collaborating across teams, and taking ownership of the QA process.
We deeply value our engineering culture. We strongly emphasize trust, mentorship, and collaboration. We care about building the right thing, the right way, and having fun while we do it. Every member of our team has the freedom and responsibility to make Salsify a great place to work. From architecting and designing to building elegant, scalable software, Salsify empowers our engineers to innovate while solving exciting problems.
You'll Enjoy This Role is You Have:
As a member of the R&D team, the QA Engineer will coordinate and conduct testing as part of feature teams, and:
- Develop test plans and test cases, run test scripts, provide test reports for each application
- Review functional specification and design documents to develop those test plans and ensure that all requirements are testable
- Actively participate in the process of automation and its improvement
- Report and record defect and bugs in a timely manner, assess their priority and severity, and close resolved ones
- Provide regular follow up on the applications quality, identifying issues and provide qualified reporting
- Ensure our action plans are on track and optimized, working closely with Product, Development and Support teams
- Continuously look for ways to improve the Quality Assurance process
on a product using cutting edge technologies:
- Python and Golang for backend
- Mysql, Couchbase, and Elasticsearch as data storage
and an automation stack using:
- Nosetests and Behave frameworks with Python for our integration tests
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
We're currently looking for an enthusiastic Test QA Engineer with 3+ years in web testing who:
- likes to work in a team and share his/her experience in an Agile environment
- is autonomous, rigorous, enthusiastic and adaptable
- has a strong experience in test validation and automation
- has a previous experience in API testing (for example with Postman)
- good knowledge of French and English
- previous experience with BDD is a plus
- knowledge of Git versioning, CI set-up with Jenkins is a plus
Can you work remotely? YES! Our offices are in Paris (WeWork) but we encourage anyone to join our teams at Salsify as long as they are France based. You will have the opportunity to work from home every day and meet your teammates in person on occasion to build a team spirit.
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us at [email protected] to request accommodations.
For more information, please visit: http://www.salsify.com.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected]. Apply now