Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. The company’s Commerce Experience Management (CommerceXM) platform serves as the system of record for products, accelerates time to market for products, facilitates cross-team and cross-organization collaboration at scale, and provides the insights needed to continuously optimize product pages across channels. The result is shopper-centric, frictionless, and memorable commerce experiences. Great commerce experiences that are delivered efficiently improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
In May 2021, Salsify acquired Alkemics, and its Supplier Experience Management platform which is used by large scale retailers in Europe to discover, list, and launch products from more than 20,000 brands.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
How You'll Make an Impact
Salsify’s R&D Team is about 60 people (Software Engineer, SRE, QA, Data Engineer, Product Manager, Product Designer...), split into tribes and squads contributing to our BtoB multi-tenant SaaS.
Join us to work on platform new features, platform and operations scalability, different platforms integration, and related performance and security challenges.
We are looking for people with strong software engineering skills and mindset, regardless of their prior technological expertise. Our stack is Python, React, Typescript, Redux, MySQL, Couchbase, Elasticsearch, Azure, Datadog, Kubernetes, etc. with micro-services and event-driven architecture.
We recognize and support our engineering talents through their career path, either in leadership or technical expertise tracks to best fit each of their aspirations.
As a Senior Software Engineer your mission will include:
- Participate in sprint planning to analyze, negotiate, evaluate tasks of our SaaS platform;
- Design solutions as a team taking into account debt creation, planning and timing, development cost;
- Implement solutions that are scalable and reliable using cutting edge technologies;
- Anticipate and propose needed technical and architectural changes to ensure the implementation of upcoming features;
- Participate in hiring your future teammates.
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- 5+ years of experience as a Software Engineer on web/SaaS product(s);
- Strong programming skills, preferably with Python, either Java, C++, Ruby or Go ...;
- Familiar with micro-services architecture;
- Knowledge of multitenancy and event-driven architectures is a big plus;
- Genuine curiosity about software development best practices (agile methodology, clean code and architecture, CI/CD, etc.);
- Ability to work within an international environment in French and English.
Can you work remotely? YES! Our offices are in Paris (WeWork) but we encourage anyone to join our teams at Salsify as long as they are France based. You will have the opportunity to work from home every day and meet your teammates in person on occasion to build a team spirit. Apply now