About Signal AI - Who are we?We're on a mission to change the way businesses make decisions with our cutting-edge AI technology. To achieve that, we’re looking for passionate people to join our open and unconventional workplace. Our inclusive environment welcomes skills and experiences from diverse backgrounds and defines who we are.
About the role - What’s your purpose?
Our Customer Support Team is the key link between our clients and Signal. We are looking for a self-starter who can deeply understand what matters most to our customers and use these insights to support & optimise their experience. This position is responsible for supporting our clients on a consultative and technical basis to optimise product configuration in order to increase product value and ensure clients get the most out of the Signal platform.
The role has great growth potential, and you will be given the opportunity to explore different facets of the business, including Sales, Customer Success, Product and Data-Science. At the same time, you’ll be given a full introduction to the world of start-ups, giving you an amazing insight into the Digital, Technological and Professional Services industries.
The day to day Responsibilities - What you will be doing?
The Support Analyst is responsible for ensuring our customers succeed in reaching their goals. This involves supporting our clients throughout their entire lifecycle with Signal.
- Product Support: Responding to client inbound requests in a timely and concise manner as so to eliminate the likelihood of repeat issues:
- Offering technical support via a variety of inbound channels, which may include
- Assisting with login queries
- Email delivery investigations
- News article, publication and content analysis
- Investigating platform issues and potential bugs
- Analysing data sets
- Product Research: Work with customers to understand new subject areas and then use this to surface key insights within our product
- Experiment: Continually review how customers are using the product and conduct experiments to evaluate the impact of new product features on current clients
- Solve Problems: Tackle problems in creative and logical ways and consistently brainstorm alternative solutions
- Collaborate Cross-functionally: Partner and collaborate with teams across the organization to remove roadblocks and unlock new opportunities