Want to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re now looking for new team members to join the growing Supermetrics Sales team in the United States! In this role, you’ll lead the charge in an Inbound New Business Sales Executive role in the US!
🧩 Why are we looking for you to become a key part of our team?
Our explosive growth has been achieved through superior products, marketing magic, and of course — our sales team. We're determined to build a world-class sales team to work with thousands of clients and leads from all around the globe. 🤩
We already have a team of more than 75 amazing sales professionals with a goal of doubling the team size this year, across our four sales office hubs in the US, Finland HQ, Dublin Ireland, Singapore.
📝 Your day-to-day work and responsibilities will include:
- Booking demo calls, either by answering inbound inquiries or contacting scored product trial leads that you will receive directly in Salesforce
- Prospecting and booking outbound meetings with select target accounts in your territory
- Executing sales calls & product demos
- Sending proposals typically to at least 50% of conversations
- Updating Salesforce with all activities - we love our data to be clean and accurate
- Following up on your sent proposals
- Negotiating and closing deals
- Meeting with the team! We have two internal meetings a week, where we share tips, share our thoughts, track progress against team goals and keep the team spirit up
Sometimes you need to prioritise some things over others depending on your own and your team's situation. So despite having some set activities, no two days will look the same.
💪 This role is for you if you have:
For you to be successful in this role and to be able to achieve your goals, you need to have at least 1-2 years of sales experience from B2B SaaS. Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English are a must. We highly value any experience from selling internationally that you might've gathered so far.
These skills are also highly appreciated at Supermetrics:
- High commitment and strong track record of attaining goals
- Positivity and desire to uplift and share knowledge with those around you. We're not competing against our colleagues, but sharing knowledge within the team and taking pleasure in seeing each other succeed
- Experience within digital marketing, business intelligence or data warehousing is a definite plus ➡️ you're selling to marketing & data professionals
What’s in it for you?
We’ve managed to achieve significant financial success with zero salespeople initially and then boost the company even further by building a high-achieving sales organization. You can help with getting our company to the next level and become part of our success story.
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work towards the same goal using our own individual strengths. We’re determined to achieve our vision of being the best business data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have unrivaled team spirit and a shared thirst for continuous learning and sharing our knowledge. We take our work seriously - not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as our greatest asset and take good care of our people.
Here’s more info about our culture and benefits!
In case we haven’t met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
- We are a diverse community of curious minds and data geeks that are excited to build the best business data solutions out there. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are some of our most prevalent traits.
- We build products that are used by 500,000 people around the world in small and large companies alike (our more well-known customers include Nestlé, Dyson, Disney, and Warner Bros to name a few).
- We currently have offices in the US, Ireland, Finland and Lithuania and have 200+ employees working in different functions.
- If you want to see what we're all about, click here for more info