Would you like to join the #1 marketing data pipeline company and one of Europe’s fastest-growing tech companies?
We’re eager for a Head of Partner Sales to join our team and lead our channel and affiliate team and efforts!
In this fast-paced and strategic position, you will develop and execute our global channel and affiliate sales strategy to drive revenue, profitability, and partner network growth. You will be leading a team of five driven professionals and ideally would be located in our Helsinki HQ, or Dublin office.
If you’re looking for the next opportunity in your career, this could be it!
You will make an impact by...
Developing and implementing the long term vision to expand our partner activities. In particular, efforts to increase our partner sales for data warehousing products, both through channel partners and affiliates.
Develop our existing channel partner recruitment, enablement and engagement engine to establish, maintain, and expand channel partner relationships globally, and to drive bottom line results for both Supermetrics and the partners.
Implementing proven structures and processes that help the team achieve outstanding results in partner recruitment, sales and management.
Communicating a compelling partner vision to internal and external stakeholders.
This position is for you if you have:
We are looking for someone with a solid track record of partner sales in the software industry (preferably MarTech)–you know the ins and outs of building a modern indirect sales ecosystem and incentivizing that channel to drive revenue. You are a “people-first” leader, with excellent communication and organizational skills, and have built and supported high-functioning, motivated teams.
More specifically, we hope you have:
- 10+ years of experience in running both successful channel sales and affiliate programs.
- Experience developing a go-to-market strategy for channel sales, including value proposition, ideal partner profile, partner engagement, and recruitment campaigns.
- Previous experience in implementing partner strategies for different GEO’s is appreciated.
- A deep understanding of affiliate attribution, including implementation of partner attribution and commission models.
- Excellent understanding of both affiliate and channel KPIs, forecasting and commission models.
- Previous experience building in-house partner management software and using third-party tools for partner management.
- Marketing knowledge and experience of partner recruitment channels: PPC campaigns, SEO, email activation flows, outreach.
- Experience in the BI and/or data warehouse consulting, marketing technology, Microsoft technology, or Google technology space and preferably even a network of relevant partners in the US and EMEA.
What’s in it for you?
The reason people love to work at Supermetrics is that we all work together towards a common mission using our personal expertise. We’re diligent in fulfilling our vision of being the paramount data pipeline company in the world.
At Supermetrics, we have invaluable team spirit and shared excitement for continuous learning and knowledge sharing. We take our work seriously not so much ourselves. We recognize our team as the greatest perk and take good care of our people.
And in case we haven't met before, here’s Supermetrics in a nutshell:
It all started with a Google t-shirt...
Supermetrics was founded in 2013 as a result of one data geek’s will to win a Google t-shirt, and we've been profitable and blooming ever since!
We build products that are used by 500k people worldwide in small and big organizations alike (BBC, Dyson, and WarnerBros, to name a few). Marketers, data analysts, and engineers use Supermetrics to move data from well-known marketing platforms (such as Facebook, Google Ads, and HubSpot) to destinations like Google Sheets, Google Data Studio, Excel, and various BI tools, and data warehouses.
We're a versatile community of curious minds inspired to build the best business data solutions ever. Kindness, humility, openness, and dedication to our respective crafts are our most important attributes/characteristics.
Does this sound like your next career milestone? Apply now! We'll fill the position the moment we find the right person.