As our Lead Producer, you will work closely with the Production Director in overseeing the Threads in-house luxury fashion studios. This role will manage 3 studios and a team of 2 Producers plus a Stock Supervisor who between you all will ensure the smooth running of our Production Operation from end to end.
The Lead Producer will consistently assess the Production process and identify problems by implementing solutions to support Threads growth. You will always have the business as a main priority and look for ways to make the operation more cost efficient.
This role is also responsible for liaising with all Creative Teams to produce high end campaigns across our Threads social accounts.. Communication and organisation is key to the success of the role!
- Management of the Production team and Stock Supervisor including their daily output, full management of the studio and the crew on a daily basis
- Shoot schedule management and coordination across the teams and departments
- Owning budgets for the month ahead including P&Ls, travel costs and freelancers
- Matching Business initiatives with Threads campaigns
- Overseeing client management across all shoots
- Briefing in and managing campaign expectations including timings, creative and logistics for each shoot
- Overseeing the relationship between our Logistics, Warehouse team and Marketing team and being a point of escalation for any business priorities
- Lead and manage the quality control across the studio making sure efficiency, accuracy and organisation are an utmost importance
- Experience managing and running a studio in a client facing environment
- The understanding of editing processes to create creative content
- A strong understanding of luxury fashion, designers, trends and industry knowledge .
- A strong understanding of the social media platforms & live streaming through an ecommerce platform background
- Created several projects from end to end whilst improving and implementing processes
- Experience managing full campaigns from end to end
- Knowledge of studio logistics, stock control and processes with an operational mindset
- Strong Budget management with negotiation skills
- Team management experience and leadership skills
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now