Our Sales Team Coordinator will support the Chief Sales Officer and Sales Management team to coordinate sales related activities and administration. From preparing presentations and calendar management, to coordinating team activities, travel itineraries and supporting with coordinating client regional activations, this role will offer an all round support to ensure the smooth and efficient running of the sales function.
Salary for this role is £29-£33k.
Check out the progression path for this role here (this role is similar to the Executive Assistant in the People Team function)
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Provide Admin support including updating and creating presentations, meeting notes, calendar and meeting coordination
- Support with coordinating data to circulate to Shoppers and drive business focuses (i.e. reactivation, 2nd repeat purchase initiatives)
- Prepare the weekly cross functional trade & flywheel presentation deck
- Plan team events and cultural moments in partnership with Workplace and Community Manager
- Support the Workplace and Community Manager to organise team travel bookings & itineraries
- Experience in administrative support functions or other relevant administrative support experience
- Adept at making effective presentations, organize a daily workload by priorities and deadlines and problem-solve with strong decision-making in a fast-paced environment
- Expert in GSuite, WhatsApp and a plus if familiar with Slack
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eyecare Vouchers
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
- Long service awards
- Mentorship & Coaching
- Hybrid working (2-3 days in Shoreditch HQ)
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
Threads practise equity in selection through targeting less represented talent pools, and offering access to development and support in interviews. We do this because we want to provide less represented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.
We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now