Threads, an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business, is looking for an accomplished creative who excels in the art of post-production, primarily video editing, in addition to graphics and animations, story-telling, filtering, colorization and grading, overlays and overall final aesthetics of a video. You will report to and work closely with our Threads’ producer, who is looking for an intuitive partnership that creates beautiful, unique and innovative content.
We are very open to all types of flexible working, please ask us at the interview stage.
- Edit any one of our many long-format video series for social media
- Work with producer on new ideas and concepts for future series and improve on existing projects
- Re-purpose footage for fresh new content
- Help organise and backup all footage from shoots
- Help bring live streams from our studio and editing live content
- Assist on set where needed
- Editing experience for social-commerce
- Familiarity with social media platforms and live streaming
- Fantastic skills in PremierPro and Adobe After Effects
- Well-versed knowledge in Photoshop
- Basic camera op skills would be advantageous
- 4 or more years editing with another company
- Video Reel available on demand
Our Benefits and Perks (many from day 1!):
- Vitality at Work + Private Medical Insurance plans
- Denplan + Eyecare Vouchers
- Life Assurance
- Staff discounts
- Enhanced Parent Program + Parental Leave
- The Inclusive Threads DE&I Program
- 25 Days Holiday
- Paid sick leave
- Flexible working
Want to help build the future of luxury fashion commerce? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Threads is a creative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, we inspire our international client base to discover the rarest luxury items. We then search the globe to procure them for our clients; this is the future of retail.
Threads is in Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognises some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses, pioneering the best luxury shopping experience in the world!
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Equity in selection practices
We do practise equity in selection because we want to provide underrepresented groups with access to opportunities, and us, access to great people We ask candidates to share their demographic data in the application so that we can prioritise under represented groups in the first part of our selection process to provide an equitable funnel. All candidate offers are decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. If we have two candidates at the final stage, we choose the best candidate for the job.We are a Disability Confident Employer, and have committed to the recruitment and continued employment of people with disabilities. We are working towards improved employment practices to ensure those with disabilities receive full and fair consideration for all types of vacancies as well as for training, career development and promotion. Our goal is to be recognised as an employer providing employment opportunities for people with disabilities. Apply now