We are looking for people with experience in Mobile Malware / Mobile App Monetization, who want to do good and forever change the mobile world.
The Head of Mobile will be reporting to the VP Mobile.
- Hands-on management of the mobile intelligence team leads.
- Client facing - includes traveling abroad.
- The final ‘signoff’ on deliverables before sending to clients.
- Communicating partners’ needs to the team and making sure OKRs are achieved.
- Building and executing strategic work plans.
- Tracking and identifying methods and tactics used in the mobile ecosystem, data hijacking, bot-nets, malicious apps distribution and more.
- Reaching insights from large amounts of content and data.
- Leading cross team collaboration with the R&D, Product and Data teams.
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.