Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
Gamology is the place to find out everything there is to know about gaming. The team creates videos celebrating the coolest games and players. Everyone is welcome, no matter what their game of choice is! Gamology is the place where you can learn about your favorite video games and share your enthusiasm with other like-minded people. Although spread across several continents, our team finds ways to collaborate virtually. They stay in touch every day and, of course, play together whenever possible. Do you have what it takes to be part of our team?
In order to support the Gamology team, we are looking for our future Content Strategist for an internship whose main missions will be:
- Find and publish content on our YouTube and Facebook channels
- Create catchy titles and taglines for our content
- Track the performance of videos on the platforms you are assigned to, and analyze this data for content optimization to improve performance over the long term
- Ensure the relevance and regularity of published content
A little about you:
- You are a graduate of a school or university in the fields of business, engineering, communication or marketing
- You are passionate about video games and geek culture
- You speak fluent French and have a good level of English
- You are known for your organization, your rigor and your interpersonal skills
- You know how to work in a team as well as on your own
- Fun and creative spirit
- Knowledge of Première Pro or Photoshop would be a plus
FOR INTERNSHIPS ONLY - NO APPRENTICESHIP
Our “Work from jellywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Daily meal vouchers
- Navigo pass: 50% paid by Jellysmack
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to 520+ influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now