Jellysmack is the global creator company that detects and develops the world's most talented video creators on social media. We're an optimistic crew who naturally goes the extra mile, has a glass-half-full mindset, and sees challenges as opportunities. We look for positive people who think outside the box, are inventive, bold, lead change, and believe that teamwork matters.
We have the most fantastic comeback story. HOB was created in the early years of Jellysmack but didn't seem to be working well and so was shut down. But we didn't give up. We continued to upload pre-built content, which allowed us to grow.
HOB was back up and running three weeks later. We gave people what they wanted while continuing to create incredible content for HOB. We may be small, but we are strong, and we work together as a family. We are driven and never give up, even when things don't go as planned. Because we are small, we can really help and support each other.
- Participate in the daily management of the House Of Bounce pages.
- Produce video and photo content on the subject of basketball.
- Track all the content that buzzes on social networks and be able to ask for the rights to use the videos-in English
- Participate in the creation of new formats, parodies, and editorial themes.
- Explore with an original angle the nooks and crannies of social networks.
- Integrate and participate fully in the life of the team.
A little about you:
- You are currently enrolled in a journalism or communication school.
- You already have first-hand experience in community management (professional experience, internship, or other) and know how to monitor social networks to analyze the market.
- You have great general basketball culture and a strong passion for the sport.
- You have a very good level of English.
- A mastery of creative software such as Adobe Premiere Pro is a big plus.
- You are a creative person and have good interpersonal skills.
Our “Work from jellywhere” philosophy:
Jellysmack believes in a flexible work environment in which anyone can work from anywhere. This is why we’ve implemented our flexible location philosophy, meaning you get the best of both worlds: you can choose to work from home and / or from our offices in Paris, New York, Los Angeles and Corti.
In order to make sure you get the best working environment, you will get a EUR 250 allowance to get set up!
Nota bene: your residence must be in the country in which you are applying
Perks at Jellysmack:
- Daily meal vouchers
- Navigo pass: 50% paid by Jellysmack
- Clubs (cooking, art, talks, sports)
- Wellness (fitness, yoga, meditation)
The Jellysmack difference:
Jellysmack’s story started in 2016, and since then, our unrivaled platform optimizes and distributes video content across social media platforms and allows creators to reach genuine new fans with zero effort.
We are the only company building the hyper-engaged communities that every creator dreams of because, first and foremost, we are creators too.
Currently home to 520+ influential Creators, including Brad Mondo, Bailey Sarian, and Emmymade, Jellysmack optimizes, operates, and distributes creator-made video content to Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, and YouTube. The company’s creator strategy builds upon its success in scaling its own original content channels in beauty (“Beauty Studio”), soccer (“Oh My Goal”), gaming (“Gamology”), and more.
Through the power of our data, we maximize reach and revenue so our creators can stay focused on their passion—creating the best content and entertaining fans around the world. We turn that passion into a brand and that brand into an empire.
Our commitment to diversity and inclusion
At Jellysmack, we believe that the best ideas come from the diverse cultures of our team members. Our commitment to inclusion across race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience drives us forward every day. Creating a work culture that is safe and comfortable for our people to flourish is our main focus.
Ready to be part of a great human adventure?
We’re dedicated to making the best working environment possible for our people. All you have to do is apply; we are ready to let you show off your talent! Apply now