We currently have a requirement for a Vehicle Technology Specialist to join our team in North America, A Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Field Service or Engineering role is essential.
As a Vehicle Technology Specialist you will;
- Work as part of the Vehicle Technology team in developing solutions and providing support to customers.
- Work closely with the Vehicle Technology development team, contributing to the development and support of the devices and systems that
make up the AMCS onboard vehicle solution.
- Be point of contact for all interaction with-in cab software design in terms of testing new products and taking new products to production.
- Provide T3 level support for supporting all issues associated with the deployment of the Vehicle Technology products.
- Review, manage and work through system data to ensure continuous improvement is carried out and feedback give to development team.
- Liaise with customers pro-actively to ensure early detection of any problems.
- Work as an escalation path for Support on and technical issues that cannot be resolve by front line Support
- Create and work on Customer data from our ERP system.
- Adhere to AMCS Policies of Code of Conduct/Ethics; Security and required training available at AMCS Academy.
- Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice
What you need to be successful;
· Minimum of 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Field Service or Engineering role
· Good diagnostic and problem solving skills.
· Have the ability to work on own initiative and to multi-task.
· Hold valid Driver’s License
· Must be able to demonstrate a hands-on approach.
· Must be computer literate
· Mechanical, practical hands on experience would be essential
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills - written, verbal, listening.
· Strong understanding of customer service.
· Ability to solve practical, hands on, technical problems resourcefully
Who we are?
AMCS is Ireland’s largest indigenous software company. We are a market leader in the environmental service industry. AMCS employs over 1300+ people across 22 countries. We are Headquartered in Limerick, Ireland and have offices in North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia.
What we do?
We deliver enterprise cloud-based solutions worldwide. AMCS supports over 5000, customers across 23 countries. Our team is at the cutting edge of technology and innovation. We help our customers to reach a more sustainable future through reducing their carbon footprint and to work in a more environmentally conscious way.
Your [email protected]:
·Gain extensive training, guidance, and support.
·Earn a competitive package with benefits.
·Work in an environment that is truly collaborative, innovative, and supportive.
·Have a clear pathway for your progression.
·Make an impact and be part of digital ways to a cleaner world.
Your AMCS story begins here. Apply now