Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
To support the continued growth of the AMCS business in North America, we currently have a requirement for a Marketing Intern. This can be a hybrid role based out of our office in Boston or remote for exceptional candidates.
AMCS is looking for a motivated Marketing Intern to join its growing North America Marketing team. The Marketing Intern will be engaged in supporting the demand generation efforts for AMCS’s platform solution. This role is an excellent opportunity to acquire skills and experience in the many facets of marketing. This role will work closely with all members of the marketing team. The primary responsibilities noted below provide the types of activities and tasks that the intern will be asked to perform.
This internship runs during the school year and is part-time. We ask for a minimum of 12- 15 hours per week. Up to 20 hours per week are available depending on availability of intern. Weekly schedule and in-office/remote work are flexible. This is a paid internship.
· Continue to build and validate our prospect and customer database.
· Help to define and implement best practices in our marketing automation and email marketing processes. Conduct research on marketing best practices and benchmarks.
· Proofread content including emails, guides, and other marketing material. Recommend improvements.
· Create a visual library that reflects the company’s target audience and go-to-market strategy while maintaining brand guidelines.
· Support lead management and follow up.
· Conduct competitive research on an as needed basis.
· Ad hoc projects as needed and identified by the team.
· Some college education, preferably in business or marketing Apply now