Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer reporting to the Director of Sales Engineering
- You’ll proactively consult with our customers (and our sales team) to identify upsell opportunities.
- You are an adept relationship builder and salesperson, capable of engaging in business and product conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including executive and operational-level decision makers.
- You can lead a complex, multi-party deal process in a highly consultative manner. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge.
- You can manage strategic discussions focused on driving revenue for both our users and AMCS.
- You’ll actively participate in the evolution of our team, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of tools and assets as we scale to serve a growing number of accounts.
- Retain and increase revenue and share of wallet with upper middle market and enterprise accounts.
- Work with company leaders across multiple functions (sales, product, marketing) to identify new opportunities, lead complex product workshops and conduct financial analyses for customers.
- Develop a strong understanding of our product and industry to consult with our accounts, helping them expand to new markets and introduce new business lines/services.
- Build and maintain relationships with executives and decision makers within key accounts.
- Partner with Account Managers to develop account plans and strategies to drive growth within existing accounts.
- We’re looking for someone who has:
- 2+ years of experience in a client-facing, revenue generating role.
- Proven ability to lead complex negotiations involving bespoke commercial agreements.
- Ability to understand complex business and technical requirements and craft solutions across multiple products.
- Strong presentation skills, particularly for in-person meetings with multiple stakeholders.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills.
- Can work well with a wide range of people, both internally and externally