Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
To support the continued growth of the AMCS business in North America, we currently have a requirement for a Senior Manager, Demand Generation and Solutions Marketing. This can be a hybrid role based out of our office in Boston or remote for exceptional candidates.
Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, North America, this key member of the Marketing team is responsible for launching, building awareness of, and generating pipeline for AMCS EHSQ and ESG Solutions in North America. Working closely with sales, product marketing, and the broader marketing team, this role will generate demand through innovative marketing strategies and campaigns from concept to execution to performance measurement. The Sr Manager will use multiple marketing tactics working closely with marketing vendor partners to build awareness with the target audience, generate leads, and grow pipeline. This role is instrumental in AMCS building a dominant market position for EHSQ and ESH solutions across multiple industries including Waste and Recycling, Transportation, Utilities, and Manufacturing.
- Deeply understand the AMCS EHSQ/ESG solution, target market, and customer journey and partner with product marketing to successfully position solution in North America market.
- Engage with customers prospects, and industry experts to develop, test, and optimize the solution messaging. Champion the solution positioning and storytelling internally and externally.
- Work closely with sales teams to identify strategies that drive demand across multiple industries.
- Work collaboratively across marketing organization to identify channels and execute tactics that build awareness and demand.
- Own and manage the planning and execution of marketing campaigns to achieve goals for marketing qualified leads, opportunity/pipeline creation, and closed revenue. Assess pipeline health.
- Measure, report, and optimize program and campaign performance, and communicate campaign plans, programs, and results with stakeholders at all levels of organization.
- Identify and work with third party vendors to execute innovative programs and tactics — digital, webinars, virtual and in-person events, syndication, sponsorships — that build interest among our target audience and deliver qualified leads.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, customer service, and fun within the marketing and broader organization.
- Experience managing and executing demand creation programs and campaigns for B2B companies. Experience with SaaS platforms a plus.
- High-energy, results-oriented marketer who can think strategically about bringing a new product to market but is detail-oriented to execute tactics effectively.
- Ability to assess market dynamics and apply learning to go-to-market strategies and campaigns.
- Strong team player. Strong interpersonal and communications skills with proven success in influencing and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure, analyze, understand, and present data to measure program effectiveness.
- Excellent writing skills and strong verbal communicator. Strong project management, attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Familiarity with CRM and Martech stack.