Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Deepki is looking for a motivated ABM specialist to help identify, map, prioritize by revenue and generate demand within strategic accounts through scalable, repeatable practices and multi-channel campaigns at the international level.
Developing our data-driven ABM approach and planning, managing, and executing account-based marketing at scale will be a key responsibility. After a first step of accurately mapping and ranking the list of relevant targets for each of our markets, you will work and adapt in our fast-paced environment and your objectives will include data accuracy, coordination with both the Content team and the SDR team, pipeline creation as well as acceleration to drive conversion into closed business.
- Help identify, evaluate, map and update regularly the target account list of each of Deepki’s markets in Europe and beyond
- Assess the potential revenue and market size for each target sub-segment in order to help prioritize and coordinate future marketing, SDR and sales efforts
- Coordinate account mapping and penetration strategy for our tier 1 prospects
- Ideate and execute the strategy for dedicated multichannel campaigns to attract subsets of target accounts through a mix of helpful content and other calls-to-action
- Work with our Content team to develop content distribution plans across marketing channels (social networks, paid ads, blog, display, web and email) that lead to pipeline acceleration in our ABM campaigns.
- Continually monitor and iterate on campaign efforts after launch to optimize and drive incremental leads.
- Continue building ABM strategy and innovate on account-based practices within Deepki
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize performance.
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Belief in Deepki’s values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
- Analytical skills to help refine ICPs and iterate on a prioritized target list for the SDR, sales & marketing teams to focus on
- Good understanding of account mapping and how to spot relevant key decision makers and influencers in enterprise companies
- Experience in CRM and marketing automation systems (e.g. Salesforce, HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies
- A natural curiosity and skepticism, helping lead you to experiments and tests in the name of improvement
- A tireless positive attitude
- Great attention to detail and project management skills. This role requires balancing many initiatives together
- Strong communication skills
- 1 + years of experience, working in International Enterprise SaaS / Software environments
- Previous experience in ABM would be a huge plus
- Experience in Real Estate and / or ESG
- Experience in hyper-growth environments