Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 500M+ of sqm monitored
- 39+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 300+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
As an International MarCom Coordinator, you will have the opportunity to work in the following areas (among others):
- Working with Deepki’s international press agencies in France, the UK, Spain, Germany and Italy
- Coordinating the circulation and promotion of press release
- Organising and promoting media activities such as video and written interviews to raise the profiles of the company’s founders and Country Managers
- Contributing to the organisation of key corporate announcements
- Helping to organise Deepki’s participation in proprietary events such as User Clubs and external events such as conferences and trade fairs
- Promoting Deepki’s presence at events through social media and emails
- Looking out for new industry events that Deepki should participate in
- Logistics: organising dinners, sourcing and ordering marketing collateral such as brochures and goodies, ordering passes for attendees
- Supporting Deepki’s partnerships with associations, media, etc.
- Organising events in collaboration with these partners
- Promoting partnerships in collaboration with the Community Manager
- Submissions for new partnerships, awards and rankings
As an International MarCom Coordinator, you will work with the corporate marketing team, headquartered in Paris, to ensure the coherence of Deepki’s image, voice and brand across all of its subsidiaries. You will be in contact with teams across Europe to gather their needs, and help roll out the corporate marketing strategy to these locations. You will work in close collaboration with the rest of the marketing team, which is divided into International Marketing & Communication, Communication (France), DemandGen & RevOps, and Product Marketing.
- Degree in Business or Marketing
- Proactive attitude - must be able to execute on clear instructions
- Rigour - great attention to detail and project management skills
- A first experience working in an international, corporate environment
- Excellent written and spoken English and a good level of French (Italian, Spanish or German would be an advantage)
- Good listening skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Teamwork mindset
If you recognise yourself in the above description and want to join a team that is as passionate about saving the planet as it is about creating an environment where employees can learn and excel each day, this might just be the job for you! Apply now