Calling all sustainability enthusiasts who want to help build a better future for communities worldwide!
Deepki is on a mission to bring real estate companies to net zero - we realign stakeholders' interests to build efficient strategies for transforming real estate into a positive force for the planet.
With governmental regulations and requirements towards ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) becoming more important for real estate business today, Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform (SaaS) combined with expert advisory services. Our end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 500M+ of sqm monitored
- 39+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 300+ references across the world
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale, true to our company motto, “we say what we do & we do what we say”!
Our team is comprised of people with diverse backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience for our customers. Being part of Deepki means being open, curious, and a team player. Each one of us gives purpose to their work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Deepki is looking for a highly motivated individual to help us grow revenue. We’re looking to double in size in 2022 and need an increased flow of qualified leads. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to start or accelerate a sales career of an exciting ESG software-as-a-service (SaaS) business.
MISSION: You will develop Deepki Germany customer portfolio and more specifically:
- Take the lead on preliminary market research
- Support the Sales team with event preparations
- Identify potential clients through the network of the Sales team
- Maintain and own administrative tasks in Salesforce
- Prepare client meetings
At Deepki, each team member acts with a high degree of autonomy, accountability, and goodwill, to contribute to our company's success and growth. You will have a substantial and measurable impact on our team, both in terms of performance and in terms of good character and initiative.
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Belief in Deepki’s values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
- Commitment and great attention to detail and project management skills
- Growth mindset
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with Sales CRM’s
- Interest in SDR / BDR / Inside Sales or Sales
- Proficient in German and English
- Berlin based
- Experience in Real Estate and / or ESG
- Experience in hyper-growth environments
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- Beautiful office at Ku’damm
- Great team
- Coaching / continuing education program allowing you to develop solid commercial skills on real estate and ESG