Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 500M+ of sqm monitored
- 39+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 300+ references across the world
Deepki’s motto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for:
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Deepki is looking for talented Sales Engineers who thrive on the field supporting with the business and technical pitch to prospects and customers, along with the capability to influence and empower their fellow sales team mates. We are on pace to double in size in 2022 and this is an opportunity to be a key player in the growth of the Sales Engineer team.
As a Sales Engineer at Deepki, your mission is to demonstrate the value that Deepki brings to prospective customers and how it meets their technical and business requirements.
- Partner with Sales Representatives to qualify business opportunities, understand key customer technical objections and elaborate adapted sales strategies
- Research and explore existing technical and business challenges with prospective customers and creatively find solutions to those challenges that Deepki solutions can solve
- Demonstrate the value provided by Deepki for each prospect and customer
- Facilitate demos of the technical aspects of our product in ongoing deals
- Answer questions and provide technical guidance to the customer’s technical team regarding the demonstrated solutions
- Design and create Deepki additional demonstrations, presentations, or any kind of assets that will help you demonstrate the value
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to spread the word about how Deepki aims to impact the planet through virtuous real estate (help create content, participate in marketing events, etc.)
- Collaborate with Product Management and Engineering to continuously improve Deepki’s solutions
- Collaborate with sales enablement to upskill the sales team
- 6+ years of experience in a presales environment on Enterprise accounts
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Ability to connect a customer’s specific business and technical requirements and Deepki’s solutions
- Comfortable and thrive on engaging with all levels of customer teams from individual contributors to C-level executives
- Demonstrable experience of empowering the Sales team
- Excellent organizational skills to work independently and manage projects with many moving parts
- You’re hardworking and goal-oriented
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Software and SaaS technology
- Strong communication skills
- Belief in Deepki’s values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
- Proficiency in German and English is a must
Additionally, you should be either based or willing to relocate to Berlin.
Nice to have:
- Experience in hyper-growth environments
- Experience in Real Estate and / or ESG and / or Energy Efficiency