Reachdesk is a cutting edge sending platform that allows companies to deliver gifts and direct mail that build deeper connections with customers, prospects and employees at the click of a button. Our integrations with sales and marketing tech stacks power a clear and quantifiable ROI; the direct channel is no longer a guessing game. We work with some of the world’s leading brands in B2B including ZoomInfo, Hootsuite, Zscaler and Barracuda. Reachdesk enables companies to deliver moments that matter at scale, globally, throughout the entire customer lifecycle.
Reachdesk has recently raised $43m in Series B funding and we were recognised as one of the world's Top 5 Fastest Growing Products in 2021. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon, NY and Sydney offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
About the Role
- Own core accounting functions such as Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Bank Reconciliations, etc.
- Be a key player in the month-end and year-end close process.
- Be a partner to FP&A around monthly variance analysis, management reporting, and financial reporting.
- Create documentation around financial processes and accounting policies and standard operating procedures.
- Work on ad-hoc accounting, external departments and finance projects on accounting related inquiries.
- Ensure execution and adherence to all tax and regulatory requirements.
- Balance sheet and cash reconciliations as well as working capital tracking and management accounts for our portfolio brands.
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of relevant experience including ideally experience at a high-growth startup (ideally SaaS).
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA part qualified accountant.
- You must have good accounts preparation and VAT experience.
- Familiar with ERP systems such as Xero, Hubspot and Salesforce (with extra points for knowledge of Dext and Tripactions!).
- An Excel genius (at least upto macros and pivot table level!).
- Has a strategic perspective – ability to integrate finance, business, HR, and legal perspectives into accounting decisions.
- Exceptional work ethic – ability to “roll up your sleeves.”
About the Benefits!
- Competitive salary.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Vitality Healthcare.
- Monthly wellness and professional development stipends.
- The change to build something special and work directly with experienced founders.
- Flexible & remote/hybrid working.
- Remote yoga.
- A super friendly working culture populated by fun, smart and dedicated people.
- ..and much more!
We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds.