Reachdesk is the only global, data-driven gifting platform that empowers companies to deliver moments that matter at scale. We help businesses create unforgettable experiences and build deeper connections with their prospects, customers, and employees by sending thoughtful, timely, and relevant gifts.
Reachdesk’s technology powers valuable engagement insights and granular reporting on ROI so that your budget is spent where it matters most. Our platform integrates with your tech stack to deliver moments that matter across the entire customer and employee lifecycle.
We've been recognised as one of the Top 5 Fastest Growing Products with stratospheric growth in sight. We're assembling a world-class global team across London, Lisbon and New York offices, with stratospheric growth and exciting product releases en route!
Come and reach your potential with Reachdesk!
About the role
- Working directly with our leadership team (across sales, marketing and customer success) to define, optimise, document and maintain the right processes to scale effectively and reduce friction across all commercial activities.
- Consistently monitoring feedback from the commercial teams to improve processes and promote efficiency.
- Assisting with Salesforce planning and administration tasks.
- Project management for commercial systems development.
- Assisting with project rollouts & commercial team training to keep all teams informed of updates and improvements.
- Market analysis and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have:-
- 4-6 years plus in a sales, revenue or business operations role, ideally from a subscription based SaaS platform.
- A high level of confidence with Salesforce,with extra points for knowledge of Marketo, Hubspot and other martech stacks.
- Experience in a high-growth, fast-paced environment with little supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A data driven mindset.
What you will get from this role
- Medical, dental, vision insurance plans at no or low-cost premiums; HSA & FSA available
- 401(k) with matching
- Unlimited PTO (25 days strongly encouraged)
- Remote Work Stipend
- Monthly Wellness Stipend
- Catered Lunches
- Competitive compensation- Base salary between $180,000- $210,000
**We believe that a diverse team will help us achieve our mission sooner and we're actively seeking applications from candidates of all backgrounds. For cash compensation, we set standard ranges for all roles based on function, level, and geographic location, benchmarked against similar size and stage companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including candidate experience and expertise, and may vary from the amounts listed above. Apply now