We are looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer to join our cloud operations team to build and operate a new SaaS platform for our industry-leading, fraud and financial crime fighting technology, ARIC Risk Hub.
As a Senior SRE at Featurespace, you will help us achieve our goals and deliver success on behalf of our customers by:
- Developing a stable and performant cloud-native SaaS platform for ARIC, on Kubernetes
- Operating the new SaaS platform and additional cloud infrastructure
- Continually improving our software, services and infrastructure to ensure we continue to be on the forefront of innovation in our industry
You will work alongside other SREs of varying levels of seniority, but also with software developers, support engineers, data scientists, implementation consultants, vendors and customers. For this role you will need to combine your technical and communication skills with enthusiasm and creativity.
The role is based in our Cambridge, office, this is a hybrid role so you will ideally be comfortable coming into the office at least once a week. If you’re interested in the role but require more flexibility, please speak to us!
Day to Day
- Designing, developing, deploying, maintaining, monitoring and upgrading production deployments of ARIC Risk Hub SaaS
- Building software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
- Continually be evaluating and improving our technology and processes to increase quality, decrease costs and improve time-to-market
- Periodically be testing the service with predictable and unpredictable failures
- Providing 2nd-line operational support to our SaaS customers
- Gathering data and generating reports on the service performance
- Developing and documenting internal processes
- Working with engineering/data science to drive and develop new and improved ARIC Risk Hub capabilities
- Sharing knowledge through mentorship