At Red Sift, we are delivering the industry’s only integrated cloud email security and brand protection platform. As a result, we are helping to make the world a safer place, enabling organisations across all sectors, including many of the biggest brands, top law firms, financial services providers, technology innovators and government agencies defend against business email compromise (BEC) attacks, while streamlining how we protect against ransomware and phishing attacks.
About the Role
As a Sales Engineer at Red Sift, you can expect to take full ownership and responsibility for your projects and clients, from the sales stage till onboarding.
You will be expected to understand the competitive landscape and how other competing solutions and platforms operate, be a gatekeeper to the internal engineering groups, assist with POC setup and testing, give demos, handle tier 1-3 knowledge transfer to customers, coordinate workshops, assist in customer onboarding, handle RFPs and more.
Provide technical consulting for prospects.
Educate on the value proposition of Red Sift, and participate in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions and expectations are technically aligned for successful deployment.
Actively communicate with Customer Success, Engineering, Product, Marketing and Sales with respect to evolving customer requirements.
Improve the customer's experience through webinars, workshops and written documentation.
Ownership of technical RFIs and RFPs.
Be part of the team that will Onboard and maintain the most advanced customers
Work closely with Sales Enablement to create sales content, Sales training etc
Through regular training Ensure AEs are improving their technical skill sets, product and industry knowledge
Represent Red Sift at tradeshows, events and webinars
We generally don’t have hard and fast requirements - we really value that everyone is different. Core attributes and skills we are hoping to see highlighted in your application are:
5+ years in a Sales Engineer or similar role
Experience working in a technical client-facing role
Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
Confident communicating with C-level executives
Bonus if you like public speaking or blogging.
Strong Knowledge of APIs
- Red Sift is headquartered in London, UK, with an additional engineering office in Barcelona, Spain.
- This is a remote position, to be based in Germany.
- 🌟 The opportunity to participate in every aspect of the startup journey in rapid scaling mode
- ✊🏽 The chance to participate in our mission to protect organisations and the people within them with cybersecurity software products that outsmart attackers at scale
- 💷 A competitive base salary based on experience in addition to a performance-based bonus, equity plan and pension scheme
- 🧰 Optionally remote work, as long as you can drop by the office every now and then
- 🏝 25 days of vacation in addition to public holidays per year
- 🧖♀️ A monthly budget for coaching and self-improvement such as courses, conferences and workshops
- 🏥 Health Insurance
- 👪 Maternity / Paternity leave
- 🏋️ Gym membership
- 🚴 Cycle to work scheme
- 🦸 One volunteer day per year
- 🕰 Flexible working hours, we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team