Do you want to for a with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental , AMCS is a trailblazing software that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1200 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe, Australia Asia
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We currently have requirements for experienced Senior Software Engineers to join our team at our offices in Cebu City, Philippines
We are looking for a Software Development Technical Team Lead to join the team at our offices in Cebu City.
We are looking for an experienced technical and people leader to lead a global software development scrum team, building the next generation AMCS SaaS platform
- Leads a team of software developers and quality engineers to deliver key aspects of the AMCS SaaS platform roadmap
- Clear growth path into software development manager role, managing multiple teams, with team leads, scrum masters and lead developers as direct reports.
- Set high standards in engineering excellence to deliver the highest possible code quality
- Introduce and enhance CI/CD and DevOps techniques to increase release frequency and ensure product is continuously in a shippable state through partnership with QA and DevOps team members
- Responsible for timely and high-quality pull requests on the team – push early, push often, ensure high coverage, and automated quality gates.
- Ensures operational delivery and consistency from team – through agile, data-driven approach
- Creates technical designs for the team in partnership with architecture and lead developers
- Oversees the creation of and reviews design tasks for user stories
- Owns non-functional backlog; including technical debt, refactoring, component upgrades, deployment and rollback strategy for their product area
- May play an active development role on complex features
- Comprehends performance and usability of product in production to ensure product is continually refined and improved
- Recruit and grow high performing team through
- Ensures development plans are in place for all team members, utilizes the Pluralsight stack for team member and self skills development
- Owns staffing decisions and overall team member performance – budget, coaching, mentoring, disciplinary
- Participates in refinement sessions and represents the development team in same- ensures definition of ready is met with Product Owner.
- Partners with Product Owner, architecture and DevOps to set achievable, capacity-based roadmaps
- Interacts with Product Management to gain insight into adoption and usability of their product areas
- Interacts with customer-facing teams to deepen understanding of customer interactions with our products
Qualifications / Experience
- Familiarity and hands-on experience leading agile development teams, experience of agile at scale, and CI/CD best practice
- Expertise in C#/.net technology stack, experience in Microsoft cloud platforms a bonus
- 1+ in people management
- Excellent communication skills