Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As a Product Support Engineer/Technician you will be handling the support level 1 and level 2 requests around the Nexthink solution and its different components. You will be based in our branch office in Madrid having a hybrid model (1 day per week going to the office) and you will report to the Support Team lead.
The candidate must have a previous experience in technical support and should be willing to work in team, while also being autonomous, be ready to learn and open to feedbacks coming from his peers and superiors. She/he should be feeling a high sense of ownership of the domain she/he is responsible for.
Level 1 and Level 2 support for customers and partners all around the world
Direct handling of the troubleshooting phase including phone communication and remote sessions with the stakeholders
Constant tracking of every request from the beginning until its resolution
Take part in follow-up meetings with the different teams of the organization involved in the resolution of a given topic
Update, maintain and enhance the knowledge base
At least 3 years of technical support experience
Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english
Consolidated experience in troubleshooting Linux server-side applications
Good knowledge of Windows OS
Good understanding of cloud technologies such as Azure or AWS, Microservices is a plus
Consolidated experience in virtualization, systems and network administration
Very strong orientation towards customer service
Curiosity and strong attention to details
We are a fast-paced growing company, and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change and a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges, and having fun while working, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Hybrid work model (1 day per week going to the office)
- Permanent Contract and a competitive compensation package (Stock Options also included)
- Private Health Insurance (Sanitas) and monthly restaurant tickets (Edenred) will be entirely covered by us.
- Up to 25 EUR per month for a gym subscription.
- Flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Flexible Hours and unlimited vacation (employees have unlimited paid time off on top of the 23 days of holidays we offer).
- We reimburse up to 50% of the cost of English & Spanish classes.
- Amazing centrally located offices near the Bernabeu Stadium.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Regular company and team events like Pizza talks, Team Building activities, Christmas parties, hosting Meetups at the office and more! (COVID permitting).
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.