As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for lead generation campaigns in core markets from start to end. In addition to defining KPIs and allocating budget wisely, you'll also be responsible for measuring performance at different stages of the campaign and helping us build a stable, future-proof tracking environment.
At SoSafe you can expect a diverse, dynamic, highly motivated team with different backgrounds. You will have the chance to actively shape the exciting journey from scale-up to the leading cyber security provider in Europe - and help make the internet a little safer.
- Manage and improve our current lead acquisition activities for our B2B audience while conceptualizing and implementing new initiatives
- Plan and execute campaigns with content syndication providers & media partners across our target markets
- Own and plan the investment of a substantial budget to meet or exceed monthly performance targets for MQLs, pipeline, and ROI by region
- Support the creation and execution of branding campaigns
- Perform ongoing tracking and reporting on B2B marketing initiatives, as well as optimization measures to increase conversion rates
- Work closely with our SDR and Sales teams to monitor channel performance, MQL quality and optimize conversion of the respective leads
- 4+ years of hands-on marketing experience in a B2B role
- Proven track record managing marketing pipeline generation, including managing campaigns from concept to ROI analysis
- Knowledge of the B2B funnel and user journey including respective demand generation tactics and lead conversion principles.
- Experience with Marketing Automation tools like HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo and CRM tools like Salesforce
- Strong analytical skills; including experience reviewing performance results and making recommendations for future actions
- Excellent professional level of English (C2 or equivalent), German, or another European language a plus
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!