About the role and about You:
As an experienced mobile developer, you are proficient in both iOS and Android and can help develop and maintain our Zwift Companion app. Your primary focus will be on its development and integration with back-end services and our game application. You will also help maintain our apps in order to deliver exceptional experiences to a growing audience. You will work with other engineers on different layers of the infrastructure.
What you'll do:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high-performance, reusable, and reliable Objective-C code (for iOS) and Java/Kotlin code (for Android)
What we're looking for:
- 5+ years of experience as a Mobile Engineer
- Strong knowledge of Swift and Kotlin and working knowledge with Obj-C and Java
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS/Android applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of iOS and Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source iOS ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Proficient understanding of Git
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win
- Knowledge in Computer Science, Data Structures, Algorithms, and overall Software Design
- Self-motivation to deliver results and seek continuous improvement
- Familiarity with Bluetooth coding
- Familiarity with frameworks such as CoreBluetooth, HealthKit, and WatchKit
- Familiarity with Push Notification APIs
The base salary for this position ranges between $120,000 - $175,000. The base salary will be based on a number of factors including the role offered, the individual's job-related knowledge, skills, qualifications, and geographic location. In addition to base salary, Zwift is proud to offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package for all eligible employees which also includes performance bonuses, equity, and a full range of medical, financial, and other perks and benefits.
How to stand out among the rest:
Your resume/CV is enough to show off your skills, accomplishments, and experience. However, if you choose to include a cover letter introducing us to your awesome personality, we will read that too.
We strongly believe that different backgrounds and ideas are a competitive advantage; we hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, and any other status. Zwift is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by emailing [email protected]
Zwift, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Transparency in Coverage:
Health plan price transparency is designed to help consumers know the cost of covered items or healthcare-related services prior to the date upon which they receive care. Transparency in Coverage (TIC) regulations require health insurers and group health plans to create machine readable files (MRFs) that contain the negotiated rates for in-network providers and allowed amounts derived from historical claims for out-of-network providers and make those files publicly available.
Here is the link to the site on which Anthem posts its in-network and out-of-network allowed amount machine-readable files (MRFs). The link will allow you to search for your files using your Employer Identification Number (81-2798595)