We’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have over 15 million endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $160M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
Our culture is one of continuous innovation and improvement coupled with a strong desire to not only delight our customers but also our employees. We are committed to a quality of working life for our employees with many innovative and progressive programs in place to ensure this. Our core values are : we are one team, we are positive, we get things done, we keep growing.
Thanks to our continued growth we are looking for more Nexthinkers to join us on our journey!
We are seeking a motivated, passionate, and inspirational leader to join the EMEA Solution Consulting leadership team. As a Solution Consulting Manager, you will lead a team of 8-10 Solution Consultants and closely partner with the sales organization to create innovative value propositions for IT executives and technical audiences within the enterprise and public sector accounts.
You should be highly competent in coaching and guiding a team to develop a winning technical sales strategy. You should be able to work cross-functionally with Sales, Professional Services, Customer Success, Product Management, Product Marketing and Engineering teams in a collaborative and positive manner.
As a Solution Consulting Manager, your key objectives are:
- Recruit, retain, and develop the best team, to be inspired, enabled, and rewarded with the goal of consistent and repeatable success.
- Be a partner to the business and ensure your team is working on the right things, at the right time and in the right manner.
- Maximize your teams’ productivity and the way your team engages with customers and prospects, using compelling, innovative and creative tools and techniques to position and leverage the Nexthink solution.
- Work hand in hand with Northern Europe Sales Leadership to prioritize and execute sales motions with the field teams, and maximize revenue attainment against regional and company targets.
This role reports to the Senior Director of Solution Consulting, EMEA, with day-to-day priorities set by the local sales regions. Successful candidates will need to reside in the London area and will be based in our office in London.
The role will include:
- Manage a team of Solution Consultants in the UK, Benelux and Nordics to provide the pre-sales support required in pursuit of sales opportunities.
- Ensure your team is enabled to support the sale of Nexthink Products.
- Deliver regular performance reviews and development planning activities in order to continuously improve the SC team.
- Conduct regular 1:1 meetings with Solution Consultants and Sales Leadership, in order to coach and develop a world-class SC team.
- Work cross-functionally with the Professional Services Organization, Product Management, Engineering, Customer Success, and Support to ensure alignment in the field and resolve any critical customer/prospect situations.
- Attend regular meetings with customers/prospects as a contributor and coach.
- Manage the Proof of Value process to ensure successful technical execution and win.
- Engage directly with Sales Leadership on a regular basis to collaborate on a strategy for sales pursuits, and coach/mentor the team on the execution of the strategy.
- Drive corporate and regional SC initiatives, and contribute to new business initiatives.
- Create a culture of teamwork, partnership and consistent improvement in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Participate as a speaker in key company events and other marketing-related activities.
- 10+ years of experience in a pre-sales leadership role.
- Proven experience in partnering with a sales organization and a track record of successfully meeting or exceeding assigned revenue goals.
- Proven experience leading the introduction of new technology into a new market.
- Knowledge and experience selling a cloud/SaaS-based technology.
- Superior business acumen; ability to use business context to generate creative, pragmatic solutions to achieve business objectives.
- An entrepreneurial mindset that enables you to successfully work independently with little guidance, but also to use good judgment and escalate issues when needed.
- Exceptional written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills; capable of gaining the respect of and interacting comfortably with senior leaders and executives.
- Team player, able to thrive in finding solutions in a dynamic work environment.
- Experience of one or more of the following areas is preferred:
- Digital Workplace, End User or Desktop Services
- Digital Experience Monitoring or similar end-user experience driven functions
- Security, Governance, Risk or Compliance related disciplines
- Service Management, The ITIL framework, Service Lifecycle, or other quality of service related disciplines
- Up to 50% travel required across the Northern Europe Region. Occasional travel to other Nexthink sites internationally shall also be required.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.