Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with a strong desire to learn and innovate – you help challenge the status quo and you are very eager to develop new skills to help Nexthink stay on the leading edge of digital employee experience. The candidate should be heavily motivated by both the product and technology stack. This is a unique opportunity to build distributed systems at scale.
Nexthink’s mission is to delight people at work and your contributions will impact the work-life of millions of workers. As a Senior Full Stack Software Engineer at Nexthink, we expect you to ensure that the delivered software is of the highest quality, fulfilling both functional and non-functional requirements. You will participate in all stages of software development and collaborate with different teams.
You are highly motivated, result driven, and detail oriented. You have a high sense of product ownership, constantly learning and enhancing your skills and understanding of computer science. You have a proven track-record with both front-end and backend development, you are pragmatic, open to feedback, accountable, and a team player. We look forward to meeting you!
- Design, implement, deliver and validate product features (both frontend and backend)
- Help improving the team architecture, design and development best practices
- Handle L3 support requests (together with the rest of the team)
- Participate actively in the technology roadmap
- Work with the agile iterative/incremental mindset and best practices and participate actively to the different ceremonials
- B.S. or Master in Computer Science
- Proven track record on front-end development with back-end development experience
- Experience with React preferred, Angular or Vue also valuable, Typescript a plus
- Experience with Java, Kotlin, Scala, NodeJS is highly valued
- Experience with GraphQL is a plus
- Practical knowledge of Kubernetes, Docker
- Strong refactoring abilities and test automation
- Strong motivation for complex challenges and learning new technologies
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Mind-set oriented towards continuous improvement, lean thinking and high-quality work
- Experience with speaking at technical conferences is a plus
- Professional-level English spoken and written
We are a fast-paced growing company, and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change and like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges, and having fun while working, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Permanent Contract and a competitive compensation package (Stock Options also included)
- Private Health Insurance (Sanitas) and monthly restaurant tickets (Edenred) will be entirely covered by us.
- Up to 25 EUR per month for a gym subscription.
- Flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Flexible Hours and unlimited vacation (employees have unlimited paid time off on top of the 23 days of holidays we offer).
- We reimburse up to 50% of the cost of English & Spanish classes.
- Amazing centrally located offices near the Bernabeu Stadium.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Regular company and team events like Pizza talks, Team Building activities, Christmas parties, hosting Meetups at the office and more! (COVID permitting).
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.