Do you want to work for a company with Irish roots and a global impact? A leader in environmental services, AMCS is a trailblazing software company that guides and supports other businesses on their journey towards sustainability.
AMCS leads the way
The AMCS team is at the cutting edge of technology. Companies come to AMCS to achieve their sustainability strategies as we help companies to reduce their carbon footprint and work in a more environmentally conscious way. AMCS has created digital ways to a cleaner world.
What we do
AMCS is a global leader for integrated software and vehicle technology for the environmental services industry. AMCS delivers enterprise cloud-based software solutions worldwide supporting over 5,000 customers in 23 countries. AMCS employs over 1350 people across 22 countries, headquartered in Ireland with offices in North America, Europe and Australia.
AMCS offers team members more than just a job, but an opportunity to map out a career with a company that is growing, evolving and setting out new ways of working that are having a positive impact on the world around us. AMCS was established in Ireland and holds onto those local roots and ‘start-up’ mentality with a culture of connection. Connection to our work, our customers, our colleagues, and our community that creates a working environment that fosters openness, collaboration and creativity.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Engineer (Demo ) reporting to the Director of Sales Engineering
- Creating the world's best demo environment and tools for the Sales organization.
- Owning the demo environments from idea to reality: projet manage the demo creation process including use case/feature prioritization,
storyboarding, validation, demo build, release communication, and enablement.
- Partnering with stakeholders within the sales organization; lead requirements-gathering and determination of use case priorities based on demand and market opportunity.
- Architect and build end-to-end AMCS demos that cross multiple solutions and platforms, both AMCS and 3rd party.
- Partnering with Product Management team to keep up with the rapid pace of AMCS product releases.
- Monitoring and responding to demo related questions from Sales,Engineering; Troubleshooting issues with the demo environment and collaborating with technical teams as needed to resolve them.
- Creating & maintaining demo-related assets: demo scripts,videos, how-to’s, etc.·
- Delivering demo trainings to sales engineers; communicating & marketing demo release updates internally.
· Enjoy creative problem solving and solution design
· Ability to understand complex business processes
· Familiarity with software development and integration concepts
· Experience with Microsoft development technologies would be a plus
· Ability to coordinate, prioritize and delegate work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience with report design and associated applications a plusApply now