Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 500M+ of sqm monitored
- 39+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 300+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Deepki’s consulting team
Our growing team of 40+ management consultants supports leading real estate investors in the definition and execution of their ESG (Environmental, Social and Governance) strategy. We help our clients:
- Identify ESG strategic topics (e.g. research, regulatory analysis, peer benchmarking)
- Build their ESG roadmaps (e.g. low-carbon trajectory definition, projects structuring)
- Transform their organizations (e.g. ESG organization, processes, and tools definition and implementation, project management office)
- Monitor their performance (e.g. extra financial reporting, asset scoring, deployment of Deepki Ready)
The perfect candidate
- 3+ years in consulting projects
- Passion for the environmental transition
- Belief in Deepki’s values – Impact / Customer satisfaction / Benevolence and good will / Freedom and responsibility
- Eagerness to work in a entrepreneurial/start-up mode
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent people management skills – Ability to engage all stakeholders, from the field to the C-suite
- Proficient at using various analytical and visualization tools
- Native French and Fluency in English (another European language is a plus)
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Business
- Experience in Real Estate and/or ESG
- Programming skills (Python/R)
WHAT DEEPKI CAN OFFER :
- A strategic position within an innovative and ambitious company at the crossroads of two rapidly developing worlds: digital (Proptech) and environmental (Cleantech);
- With a long-term vision, Deepki will welcome you at a key moment in its growth;
- A structuring perspective for you, with proven responsibilities;
- Working in a dynamic, young and international team (13 nationalities, 7 languages spoken);
- A dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place;
- Our DNA: Together, let's make real estate sustainable thanks to data!
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.