Nexthink is the global leader in digital employee experience management. Our products allow enterprises to create highly productive digital workplaces for their employees by delivering optimal end-user experiences. Through a unique combination of real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback, Nexthink gives IT teams the insight they need to empower and even delight people at work.
Headquartered in Switzerland with US headquarters in Boston, Nexthink also has offices in France, UK, Germany, Spain and UAE. Our growing team of Nexthinkers is proud to be making the digital work lives of nearly ten million employees across 1,000 customers more productive.
At Nexthink, we believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusivity, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience. Join us today!
Does it resonate to you handling change and a variety of projects and tasks in a hypergrowth environment within an IT Unicorn company?
In this role we are looking for a true proactive profile, with ability to work autonomously always with a positive attitude towards challenges, able to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
If at his point you are eager to know more, keep reading!
In this role you will be exposed to different projects and tasks with the goal of having a significant impact on the day-to-day operation of the Engineering organization. How?
- You will develop the department’s reporting capabilities to gain visibility on trends and patterns that may be having an impact on Engineering productivity and performance.
- You will review company data, policies, procedures, and building reports based on these findings and recommend programs to improve the overall Engineering metrics.
- You will gather data, do research, and recommend ways to improve our operations and effectiveness.
- You will translate findings and observations into easily understandable reports and presentations for the management.
- You will own and manage small projects and cross-team initiatives end to end that will help us to ensure the efficient operation of the Engineering organization enabling it to innovate and deliver high-quality products on time.
- You will enable data-driven Engineering Operations and work across Engineering departments, and across the company, interacting with other functions like HR and Finance, and in particular with the Transformation & Growth team, part of the Engineering Operations Department.
- You will collect the information required for efficient CTO decision-making.
- You will be involved in building optimal hiring plans and managing the budget.
- You will help define OKRs and track progress toward goals.
- You’d anticipate risks and help define mitigation plans.
- You will be based in Madrid and will report directly to the Head of Engineering Operations.
- Proven experience in a similar role.
- Outstanding analytical and reporting skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working closely with executive management, up to C-level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in English.
- Proficiency with MS Office and transforming research raw data into clear insights.
- Understanding of IT industry, modern Software development and SaaS products is a big plus.
- Proactive, you get things done and can work with minimal supervision
We are a fast-paced growing company, and we are hiring and growing a lot in our Madrid office. If you are looking for a change and like a nice atmosphere, lots of challenges, and having fun while working, this is a great opportunity for you!
- Permanent Contract and a competitive compensation package (Stock Options also included)
- Private Health Insurance (Sanitas) and monthly restaurant tickets (Edenred) will be entirely covered by us.
- Up to 25 EUR per month for a gym subscription.
- Flexible retribution plan for kindergarten & transport tickets.
- Flexible Hours and unlimited vacation (employees have unlimited paid time off on top of the 23 days of holidays we offer).
- We reimburse up to 50% of the cost of English & Spanish classes.
- Amazing centrally located offices near the Bernabeu Stadium.
- Fresh fruit, cookies, and occasionally some soft drinks as well.
- Regular company and team events like Pizza talks, Team Building activities, Christmas parties, hosting Meetups at the office and more! (COVID permitting).
- We offer a relocation package to people who are coming from another country.
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.