Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
As (Senior) Product Manager, you will be responsible for building our new data platform that empowers our product teams and customers to get actionable insights from their data. You will focus on managing our Nexthink Collector (a lightweight agent) installed on millions of devices worldwide.
Your mission, if you choose to accept, will be to:
- Engage with customers to design a very robust system to centrally update, configure, and manage the entire lifecycle of the agent on Windows, macOS, Linux, and other platforms.
- Define the vision & build the roadmap to raise the level of empowerment of the other teams at Nexthink so they can solve our customer problems.
- Define innovative ways to create value iteratively while working within our constraints and following the north stars you will have set in your vision.
- Elaborate and prioritize user stories, epics, and bugs to ensure your team creates maximum value in alignment with our product strategy.
- Follow our competitors and keep up to date with the industry and technology.
- Participate in scrum meetings, including grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, retrospectives, and demos
- 3+ years experience as product manager/product owner in a software company, working within a development team.
- Proven experience working on data analytics products and/or endpoint agent software.
- Proven ability to drive complex projects with minimal oversight, delivering results incrementally and pragmatically.
- Deep abstract thinking capabilities to solve any problem that arises.
- You are extremely passionate about solving challenging real-life problems.
- You are enthusiastic about working in an international, collaborative, and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies.
- Good knowledge of agile development/frameworks.
- Professional-level English, spoken and written
We are 900+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.