Come join a company who is a key leader in the industry scaling the next core commerce infrastructure and on the path from $100M to $500M! Founded in 2012, Salsify helps brand manufacturers, distributors, and retailers in over 80 countries collaborate to win on the digital shelf. As the market leader globally, our products are shopper-centric, frictionless, and create memorable commerce experiences. Our products provide a competitive edge through experiences that improve brand trust, amplify product differentiation and assortments, increase conversion rate, improve profit margins, and speed time to market.
Learn how the world’s largest brands, including Mars, L'Oreal, Coca-Cola, Bosch, and GSK, as well as retailers and distributors such as E.Leclerc, Carrefour, Metro, and Intermarché use Salsify everyday to stand out on the digital shelf.
At Salsify, we strive to embody an equitable, diverse, and inclusive company culture. We are united across countries, levels, tenures, and a host of other dimensions of diversity. We understand that while work is just one aspect of who we are, a truly inclusive culture accounts for the full authenticity of every single human being that works here.
About the Opportunity
As our business, products and markets continue to grow, we have identified the need to create a new planning capability within Salsify. As the leader responsible to develop this capability, you have the opportunity to significantly impact our growth trajectory and success!
The Operational Planning function at Salsify will be responsible for designing, implementing and overseeing a collaborative process – across functions and leaders at all levels – that translates our overall business strategy into achievable, measurable and time-bound pieces that functional teams execute against. You will shape how we prioritize, structure and sequence critical initiatives, overcome obstacles, and measure success. Sitting within the Business Operations team at Salsify, a central group that drives operations and technology across all functions, and working closely with the co-founder and Chief of Staff to the CEO, you will have the support and resources necessary to drive significant cross-functional growth and change.
We are just launching this new capability as we enter 2023, so you will play a significant role in shaping the approach, processes and tools that we use to make this a success. You will quickly find yourself as a key leader and influencer with visibility across every function and every major change initiative underway. Your impact will be immediate, and your opportunity will be extensive.
How You'll Make an Impact:
- Collaborate with executives, functional leaders and managers to translate high-level strategic objectives into actionable initiatives
- Define measurable success criteria for each initiative, with buy-in from owners / participants, that include leading indicators of success measured each quarter
- Run an agile process to drive continuous progress against initiatives in measured monthly sprints
- Communicate progress, successes and any issues that arise both upward to the executive team and outward across the organization through a consistent cadence to maintain visibility and engagement
- Continuously move the plan forward through a process that considers short (e.g., next month’s sprint), medium (e.g., next quarter’s objectives) and long (e.g., next year’s strategy) term objectives and activities
You'll Enjoy This Role If You Have:
- A passion and the skills to drive significant impact across a growing B2B SaaS business by influencing how major change initiatives get defined, structure, delivered and measured
- Exceptional problem solving skills, likely developed through experience in consulting roles where you worked with SaaS companies on strategic initiatives across multiple functions
- A willingness and ability to dive in and help wherever needed, with the knowledge to know when something is going off track and the ability to bring value to a diverse set of problems
- Excellent communication and influence skills with experience and the ability to interact with leaders at all levels and across all functions
- Strong data and analytical skills and a desire to both identify the most critical success metrics and to implement measurement practices / systems to quantify progress
- A strategic mindset complemented by an operational discipline, with the ability to bridge where you want to be with how you need to get there
- A basic understanding of Agile principles, practices and patterns and how they are applied to drive operational change
What We Have for You:
- Competitive Salary
- 401 (k)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Full Benefits: Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Company provided Life Insurance and Short Term Disability as well as additional voluntary insurance elections
- FSA: Medical, Commuter, and Dependent Care
- HSA: Tax-advantaged Medical Savings Account
- 16 Week Paid Maternity & 10 Week Paid Parental Leave Program
- Referral Bonuses
Salsify loves a good success story and it would be our privilege to help write yours! We recognize that talent and potential come in all forms and that years of experience does not guarantee on the job effectiveness or leadership potential. Our hiring process involves recognizing a person’s achievements, subject matter expertise, and passion, not just check marks next to a job description. If you have an interest in our roles please do not hesitate to apply - we would be happy to speak with you!
A member of Talent '[email protected]' will be reaching out about next steps if we would like to move forward.
Salsify’s mission is to empower brand manufacturers to win on the digital shelf.
Helping brand manufacturers to win online is what we do. Our culture is who we are. We are empowered. We are positive thinkers. We take action. We care deeply. These values have driven Salsify’s growth and earned the company numerous top workplace awards.
We are headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts and have hubs in Lisbon (Portugal), Paris (France), and remote offices around the globe. If you are excited to work in a fast-paced environment with a team that values agility, curiosity and passion, we want to hear from you!
Please see our Candidate Privacy Statement for information on the personal data we process in connection with your application.
An Inclusive Place To Work
Salsify does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Studies have found that people of color and women do not apply to jobs if they do not meet all the requirements. At Salsify we are committed to empowering a diverse workforce. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.
Salsify is committed to an inclusive hiring process, and we aim to provide accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you need any accommodations for the application or throughout the interview process please contact [email protected].Apply now