About the job
ShopFully is the tech company reinventing local shopping worldwide.
Thanks to our marketplaces (DoveConviene, Tiendeo, PromoQui and VolantinoFacile) we enable 45+ million users globally to save money and time when shopping at their favourite local stores. Our AI-driven platform helps 400+ retailers and top brands reach their ideal audiences and finally drive them to their stores, boosting local sales . This is why today we are one of the leading international players in Drive to Store.
We’re a team of over 370, spanning 30 different nationalities across 12 countries. Are you ready to join us?
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Full Stack Developer you will have the opportunity to work at the development of our technology solutions. You will be working with our cross-functional and fully-distributed technology team and you will:
- Project and develop high innovative solutions with a special focus on UX/UI
- Evolve existing solutions in order to generate new features with a focus on speed and performance
- Collaborate with the team for the realization of innovative solutions
SKILLS WE ARE SEARCHING FOR
- Experience with React and Flux architecture implementations like Redux
- Deep knowledge of Web API (Service Worker, Canvas, Animation, SVG, etc.)
- Experience with pre-and-post-processors CSS (Sass, PostCSS) and CSS (BEM) techniques
- Good knowledge of Git / Git-flow / Github Flow
- Knowledge of HTTP protocol
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in a highly distributed environment with strong interdependencies
NICE TO HAVE
- Previous experience in developing high-volume / high-traffic websites and/or web applications with LAMP stack
- Knowledge of PHP and MVC framework (CakePHP, Zend, Symfony)
- Knowledge of AWS infrastructure
- Experience with REST APIs
- Experience with Webpack as a module bundler and Gulp or Grunt as a task runners
- Experience with Chrome Dev Tools: debugging, runtime performance analysis
- Familiarity with Agile software methodologies
- Cares to produce tested and well decoupled code and knows Design Patterns (object-calisthenics or similar)
TO FEEL AT HOME IN SHOPFULLY YOU SHOULD
- ACT AS AN OWNER: no challenge is too big for you! We set clear goals and finish what we start. We go the extra-mile and fix what doesn't work: that's how we achieve great results.
- RELY ON DATA: let the data do the talking, so we think, plan and act supported by fact checked data and we value calculated risk taking. We measure our success to keep improving.
- PLAY TOGETHER: magic happens in teams! That’s why we communicate clearly and support each other. We believe in sharing helpful feedback and building trust. Together we are unstoppable.
- An opportunity to build your experience in an internationally growing scale-up company
- A young and informal work environment
- Flexible work arrangements encouraging smart and/or full-remote working
- Meal vouchers (yes, also while working remotely!)
- Company laptop and all you need to set up a proper working station
- 1.5 hour of Learning Time per week
- Annual token to spend on our Welfare Platform
OUR RECRUITMENT PROCESS
- Offline smooth survey that enable you to share a self-assessment based on your technical skills
- Phone interview with our Tech-Recruiting team
- Offline Tech-challenge to test your skills and give you a taste of our technological stack
- Video interview with your future manager and team members to help you understand how being a Developer in ShopFully could be like
- Final interview with our HR Team to be aligned on expectations on both sides and answer any question you may have
LOCATION: Up to you! We have offices in Bologna, Cagliari, Milano, Barcellona, but you can either choose to work Remotely (from Italy)
ShopFully will process your personal data for this application as indicated in the Privacy Notice pursuant to Arts. 13 and 14 of Regulation EU 2016/679 and that you can view here: https://corporate.shopfully.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/ShopFully-Candidates-Privacy-Policy.pdfApply now