Who we are…
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. Headquartered in London with offices in Paris, New York, Milan and Tel Aviv, YOOBIC has grown quickly and doubled revenue year on year since its creation in 2014 with close to 200 employees worldwide.
We are a diverse organisation that empowers its employees to achieve their goals and develop themselves along the way. There is a great sense of team at YOOBIC and a real passion for the future of work. You will have the opportunity to quickly make an impact and given the innovative product (which customers love) and our predicted growth trajectory, this is an exciting time to join YOOBIC!
What we need…
We’re looking for a process driven and creative Business Development Representative (BDR) to join our team in New York. You will bring knowledge and experience to our office and be instrumental in helping grow our US business by working closely with the sales team.
What you'll do…
- Work with Sales Managers to profile a dedicated target list of contacts and enterprise accounts in US.
- Make outbound prospecting campaigns (emails, calls, social selling, etc) to generate qualified leads for the US Sales team and achieve your monthly & quarterly quota
- Handle qualifying calls from inbound & outbound leads
- Understand customer needs and buying cycle to gather key prospect information, generate interest and bring in successful customers
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly KPIs
What you have...
- 2+ years previous experience in a Business Development or Sales role
- Previous experience cold calling/emailing prospective clients required
- Passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, digital and new technologies and be keen to build something new
- Understand new concepts quickly and possess the ability to explain them with ease
- Think commercially and be able to creatively spot opportunities
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter and passionate about driving growth
- Thirst to learn and develop your skills and take feedback well
- Love building new relationships and working collaboratively
- Well organized, autonomous, and able to prioritize work efficiently
What we offer...
- Salary of $60-90k plus a commission scheme up to 40% OTE
- 20 days PTO + 8 public holidays (plus 3 floating holidays to choose from)
- Medical cover and EAP (Employee Assistance Program)
- Company covered Life insurance coverage
- Company covered long term disability coverage
- An amazing 401k contribution - We contribute even if you don’t!
- ADP discounts for a whole host of items (including electronics, Childcare, travel, etc…)
- Free online HIIT sessions + gym discounts
- Regular training and coaching to make you even better in your role
YOOBIC is an all-in-one digital workplace for frontline teams in retail and hospitality industries. Our mobile app gives business leaders and frontline teams the performance tools they need to communicate, learn, and work - all in one place. With streamlined communications, mobile learning, and digitized task management, YOOBIC drives operational excellence while drastically improving the frontline employee working experience. 300+ companies around the world including Boots, BurgerFi, Lancôme, Lacoste, Logitech, Peloton, Lidl, Vans trust YOOBIC to improve operational consistency and agility, get real-time visibility into multi-location business execution, and improve their customer experience.
YOOBIC is well positioned following a successful Series C fundraising round of $50m in Autumn 2021. Investors include the highly respected venture capital firms Highland Europe, Felix Capital and Insight Partners, and YOOBIC achieved 30% growth in 2022 and operational profitability.
We are an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. We are committed to equal employment opportunities and we want to ensure that our recruitment process is accessible to everyone. If you have a disability or additional need that requires reasonable accommodations during the process please do not hesitate to let us know. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.Apply now