Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Why join Deepki?
- Scale-up in a structuration phase
- Autonomy and lead across a broad functional scope
- Greentech product aiming at positive impact for the planet
You are a tech-savvy complexity-ready designer that wants to save the planet? You’re in the right place! Join us at Deepki to make Real Estate Virtuous. Check out the mission and the skills we are looking for.As an Advanced Product Designer, you will be at the cross road between the Product Management team and the Product Design team. Under the lead of the Head of Product and a newly appointed VP Experience & Design, you will be:
- You will implement new methodologies to optimize UX/UI process
- You ensure the product advances and maintains its high performing user experience
- You drive the design process and organize workshops on sourcing users, personas, interviews, ideation and more to imagine and create strong features with a high added-value.
- You create mockups and prototypes
- You are able to work with technical team to implement these ideas
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCES
Who are we looking for? This is everything we could wish for from the hard skills to the soft skills.
Hard Skills :
- You have 1 to 3 years experience as Product Designer or UX Designer
- You master UX research, UX design and UI design processes
- You’re familiar with the B2B and SaaS environments
- You can adapt to complex sector-specific problems and have a problem-solving attitude
- You’re mastering Figma
- You have a strong Design System and ZeroHeight skills
- You have a strong up-to-date portfolio to back this up. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.
Soft Skills :
- You want to give a meaning to what you do by fighting climate change
- You are curious and passionate about design
- You’re a team player who knows how to motivate, collaborate with and manage other designers
- You are positive and solution minded
- You are autonomous and accountable
- You are quick-witted and very at ease in complex environments
- You are very creative yet resilient to go through with your ideas.
- You have solid language skills (at least French & English - spoken & written)
Nice to have skills :
- A university degree in UI Design, UX Design, Product Design, Digital, or a related design or artistic discipline
- You have already contributed to the creation of an innovative B2B product (desktop/mobile) for an agile start-up / scale-up
- You have knowledge of Notion, Overflow and other UX or Analytics software
- You have experience in the Energy / Greentech / CleanTech universe
- You know Real Estate
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.Apply now