Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
400M+ of sqm monitored
38+ countries where we operate
180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Within Deepki, the Key Account Manager's role is to :
- Ensures the implementation of the commercial roadmap
- Deploys the direct and indirect go-2-market processes
- Prepares client meetings taken for him/her by a tele-actor
- Facilitates web-conferences and webinars
- Carry out client meetings and identify client needs
- Responds to client requests for proposals
- Set up SaaS commercial offers (setup + subscription + upsales)
- Carry out customer follow-ups
- Deals with complex customer contexts (B2B, multi-interlocutors)
- Negotiate and close offers with clients
- Participate in the recruitment of external and internal commercial resources
Essential skills and competencies:
- B2B SaaS business or Energy Efficiency
- Experience in Retail, Bank, Assets Managers
- Pugnacity, rigour and commitment
- Experience in complex B2B sales
Nice to have skills :
- Digital marketing
- Interest in Energy Efficiency
- Communication and teaching skills
WHAT DEEPKI CAN OFFER :
- A technical and commercial position within an innovative and ambitious company at the crossroads of two rapidly developing worlds: digital (Proptech) and environmental (Cleantech);
- With a long-term vision, Deepki will welcome you at a key moment in its growth;
- A structuring perspective for you, with proven responsibilities;
- Working in a dynamic, young and international team (13 nationalities, 7 languages spoken);
- A dynamic and passionate ecosystem where everyone's initiatives have their place;
- Our DNA: Together, let's make real estate sustainable thanks to data!
Equal Opportunity Employer statement
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!
Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.Apply now