Founded in 2014, Deepki supports real estate players in their transition to net zero and sustainability. To achieve this transition towards sustainability, Deepki helps realign stakeholders’ interests to build efficient strategies and transform real estate into a positive force for the planet.
Deepki is the only company offering a fully populated ESG data intelligence platform combined with expert advisory services. The company’s end-to-end solutions leverage data to improve ESG performance and enhance the value of real estate assets.
- 400M+ of sqm monitored
- 38+ countries where we operate
- 180k+ teqCO₂ savings detected
- 250+ references across the world
Deepki’s moto: “We say what we do & we do what we say!”
What we’re looking for :
We are looking to grow our teams with talents that share our energy and motivation to accelerate the environmental transition at an international scale!
Our profiles are a mix of different backgrounds and experiences, all of whom work together in order to ensure the best possible user experience. To match Deepki’s mindset, it is important to be open and curious, with good listening skills. Joining Deepki means becoming a team player, and giving a purpose to your work by trying to save the world every day! ;)
Why join Deepki?
- Scale-up in a structuration phase
- Autonomy and lead across a broad functional scope
- Greentech product aiming at positive impact for the planet
You are a tech-savvy complexity-ready designer that wants to save the planet? You’re in the right place! Join us at Deepki to make Real Estate Virtuous. Check out the mission and the skills we are looking for.
As Senior Service Designer, you will be at the cross road between the Delivery and Consulting team and the design team. Under the lead of a newly appointed VP Experience & Design, you will be:
- In charge of capturing and improving the existing customer journey for different types of customer segments.
- Working with the VP and the rest of the product design team, you will follow a User-centered design process to create a target customer experience map with potentially new roles, rituals, touchpoints, templates, and signature moments
- Working in cocreation, you will closely interact with the Sales, Delivery, and Advisory Teams.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS & COMPETENCES
Who are we looking for? This is everything we could wish for from the hard skills to the soft skills
- 5+ years of experience as Service Designer
- You’re very familiar with the B2B and SaaS environments
- You’re at ease in a complex design environment (complex topic and complex HMI design)
- You’re an expert in the user-centric design process (Design Thinking)
- Solid User Research (Foundational and Evaluative) skills from protocol design to synthesis to persona creation
- Expert in customer journey, experience map & service blueprint modeling
- Equally strong in Service Design Thinking and Service Design Doing
- Strong UX Design Skills - Information architecture, Process and Workflow Design
- You have worked closely with customer facing teams
- Knowledge of Figma, Notion, Overflow and other UX or Analytics software
- You know how to facilitate cocreation workshops
- You have a strong up-to-date portfolio to back this up. Please note that we are unable to accept any applications without a portfolio.
- You want to give a meaning to what you do by fighting climate change
- You are curious and passionate about design
- You’re a team player who knows how to motivate, collaborate with and manage other designers
- You are independent but not individualist
- You are positive and solution minded
- You’re a systemic thinker that also likes to deep dive into the nitty-gritty
- You are quick-witted and very at ease in complex environments
- You are very creative yet resilient to go through with your ideas.
- You have solid language skills (at least French & English)
NICE TO HAVE SKILLS
- A university degree in Service Design, Strategic Design, Systemic Design, or a related design or artistic discipline
- You’ve also worked in UX/UI or Digital Product Design
- You have strong 2D/3D Illustration skills
- You have worked in the startup environment
- You know ESG
- You know Real Estate
Don't meet every single requirement, but only 70 or 80%? Please apply!Deepki is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicities, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, passion, merit, and business need.Apply now