Paris, FR, Onsite/Remote
Contentsquare is a digital experience analytics company dedicated to making the digital world more human through online experiences built on trust, privacy, and accessibility. Since our founding in France in 2012, we have grown to be a truly global team, representing more than 70 nationalities in offices across the world, including New York, London, Paris, Munich, San Francisco, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Tel Aviv, Tokyo, Singapore, and more.
We’ve been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Company of the Year, and by Wired Magazine as one of Europe’s hottest startups. In July of 2022, we raised $600M in Series F funding, doubling our valuation to $5.6B. But we’re not stopping there.
To reach our ambitious goals for the future, we will be nearly doubling the size of our global workforce in the next 2 years. Want to learn, innovate and contribute your unique perspective to an industry leader? Join the team dedicated to bringing more human analytics to the world!
As a Head of Engineering Program Management, you will manage a team of program and project managers in Contentsquare Product house.
You will be accountable for ensuring the successful planning and execution of product development within a product domain.
Responsible for leading and coordinating multiple cross-functional teams.
The role requires a person who can build positive relationships, demonstrates a bias for action and accountability, and is highly functional in an exciting technical environment !
What you will do
- Drive continuous improvement efforts across the program team and organization
- Recruiting, hiring, developing and retaining top talent for your team
- Organize and lead a cross-functional domain to develop and implement plans to achieve objectives alongside with engineering managers and heads of product
- Proactively identify and run dependencies within your product domain and adjacent domains, and ease partnership
- Supervise and report on progress toward objectives to leadership and partners
- Act as a cross-functional liaison to ensure relevant areas of the product house are engaged
- Create clarity and predictability via roadmaps, anticipative planning, and active risk management
What you will need to succeed
- Shown experience in program and project management
- 5 years of management
- Ability to lead without authority in a highly cross-functional environment by establishing links, trust, and confidence
- Hard-working attitude, capable of operating autonomously
- A pragmatic approach, with the ability to balance short term deliveries and long term optimization
- Excellent written and verbal communication, both in French and English
Why you should join Contentsquare
- We’re humans first. We hire talented people and provide them with the trust, resources and flexibility to get the job done
- We invest in our people through career development, mentorship, social events, philanthropic activities, and competitive benefits
- We are a fast growing company with a track record of success over the past 10 years, yet we operate with the agility of a startup. That means a huge opportunity to make an immediate and lasting impact
- Our clients, partners and investors love our industry-leading product
To keep our employees happy and engaged, we are always assessing the benefits/perks we offer to ensure we are competitive. Here are some we’d like to highlight:
- Virtual onboarding, Hackathon, and our annual kickoff trip on a global basis! You have the opportunity to interact with our global colleagues
- Generous paid time-off policy (every location is different)
- Immediate eligibility for birthing and non-birthing parental leave
- Wellbeing allowance
- Home Office Allowance
- A Culture Crew in every country to organize regular outings such as game nights, movie nights, and happy hours
- Every full-time employee receives stock options, allowing them to share in the company’s success
- We offer many benefits in various countries -- ask your recruiter for more information
Uniqueness is embedded in our DNA as one of our core values. We welcome everyone to apply.
Contentsquare is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your personal data is used by Contentsquare for recruitment purposes only. Read our Job Candidate Privacy Notice to find out more about data protection at Contentsquare and your rights.Apply now