Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
To support Nexthink Professional Services and Nexthink Accelerate team, we are looking Delivery Consultant who can provide services activities to Nexthink strategic accounts in order to provide ongoing value to Nexthink customers on different areas of operations.
The focus of the role is to work with set of Service Delivery Managers and consultants to provide Nexthink advanced content build . The role is expected to work collaboratively with SDMs, Professional Services & Customer Success teams.
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
· Analyze and benchmark customer’s data-set to drive insights for ongoing operations
· Create analytical reports and perform ticket analysis to provide recommended action plans
· Provide insights on end user computing common issues and proper ways to solve it for enterprises
· Ability to translate analytics findings into appropriate content/solution in Nexthink
· Understand customer requirements to be able to advise and implement a relevant Nexthink solution in line with industry best practices.
· Develop advanced contents for customers and handle testing, pilot and production deployment
· Develop automation scripts (Remote Actions) based on Windows PowerShell
· Support customers’ initiatives on Nexthink areas of operations
· Seek to continuously improve relevant technical knowledge and skills
· Work against a set of Service Levels (SLs)
· Stay current on product development/releases to a level required for the above activities;
· BA/BS preferred in computer science, computer engineering
· Minimum of 3 years of experience in technical consulting, analytics & automation
· Extensive technical knowledge on end user computing
· Exposure to Digital Transformation projects, preferably End-User related
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows clients and applications and MacOS
· Good troubleshooting skills and technical knowledge of IT operations and ITIL
· Good knowledge of IT operations in challenging environments
· Ability to quickly learn new technologies in an unsupervised environment
· Excellent teamwork and communications skills
· Enthusiasm for working in an international, collaborative and fast-paced environment and learning new technologies
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Windows and Linux clients and its applications
· Practical knowledge of JSON, SQL, XML, windows PowerShell. Practical experiences in data integration
· Preferred: knowledge on data science and how to use scripting and visualization tool to provide insights
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.