Hi, we’re Nexthink. We’re not just the leader in the digital employee experience category, we invented the category. Our solutions combine real-time analytics, automation and employee feedback across all endpoints to help IT teams delight people at work. Our cloud-native platform pinpoints issues and solutions, automates response, and helps companies continuously improve their employees’ experience, making them more productive, efficient, and happy at work. We have millions of endpoints deployed, we’ve surpassed $100M in ARR, and we’ve recently secured $180M in Series D financing for a company valuation of $1.1B, but we’re just getting started.
You will be responsible for renewals and upsells with a defined set of Nexthink largest existing accounts. You will oversee executive relationship management for assigned accounts and lead virtual teams, including Solution Sales, Solution Consulting, Support, and Professional Services, in supporting our most esteemed clients.
What you get to do in this role:
- Provide strategic leadership to clients
- Be the relationship manager between customers and Nexthink
- Work with the greater Nexthink solution teams to develop a Nexthink solution based on the customer's strategic outcomes
- Manage all Executive relationships between Nexthink and assigned clients
- Oversee worldwide development of assigned accounts, including the development and deployment of worldwide resources
- Build trust and deep multi-tiered relationships through assigned clients' organization, from project/IT teams to CxO level
- Develop a clear roadmap and building capabilities across our clients and Nexthink teams to promote an outstanding customer experience
- Achieve financial targets set out for the assigned clients, including Licenses, Renewals, and Professional Services
- 10+ years of experience selling enterprise technology in a fast-paced and competitive market
- 2+ years of experience as a Client Director or equivalent role with validated multi-million-dollar sales solutions experience and Executive level relationship management
- Previous sales experience in IT Service Management or IT Operations Management (within software or IT sales organizations)
- Driven – possesses a strong desire to be successful
- Disciplined – skilled in managing time and resources, sound approach to qualifying opportunities
- Intelligent – possesses aptitude to learn quickly and establish credibility
We are 800+ employees strong in 21 countries across 8 different time zones speaking 60+ languages. We are positive, we get things done, we keep growing, and we are one team, we are Nexthink. We believe actions are stronger than words when it comes to diversity, inclusion, and equity in the workplace. Nexthinkers are multinational and multilingual, and come from all walks of life. We are committed to hiring a genuinely representative workforce that can create solutions and foster innovation for the modern digital employee experience.
Total Rewards @ Nexthink
At Nexthink, we offer one of the most comprehensive and generous benefits plans. Your total rewards compensation package includes base salary and may also include a commission or performance bonus plan, as well as equity. We provide our US employees with 100% covered company benefits that consist of health, dental, vision, life insurance, long-term disability, and accidental death/personal loss coverage.
Base salary ranges are determined by country, role, level, experience, and skills. The range displayed on each job posting reflects Nexthink’s good faith determination of the minimum and maximum targets for new hire salaries across all US locations. Individual pay is determined by related factors, including job skills, experience, and relevant education or training, which may impact a final offer. Your Talent Acquisition Partner can share more about the specific salary range during the hiring process.