As part of our Legal & Risk team you’ll be involved in all tasks of the team. You’ll take care of SoSafe’s entities, insurances, trademarks, manage and document SoSafe’s data protection obligations, conduct legal research, and support our Legal & Risk team with a variety of other tasks. You will be of vital importance to our business, helping SoSafe to grow in a compliant manner.
As a Legal Manager at SoSafe, you have the chance to be part of fast growing industry helping companies to foster cyber security awareness and activate the human firewall. Are you up for the challenge? Then apply now!
- Conduct legal research to support inhouse legal requests
- Contract Management
- Master corporate housekeeping, e.g. insurance and entity management
- Law Office Management
- Contact with registration authorities and administration of registered rights
- Prepare a variety of legal documentation and documents including register of procedures (data protection), contracts
- Prepare and potentially conduct inhouse trainings
- Management of data privacy breaches in consultation with the data protection officer
- Management of data subject requests (data protection)
- Spearhead information flow within SoSafe
- Any other tasks that further help our Legal & Risk team’s tasks
- Either law studies (German first state exam, Bachelor in laws, business lawyer or equivalent) or at least 2-3 years of experience as a Paralegal or a similar position
- Strong coordination skills with high attention to detail
- Legal research skills
- Experience in writing/preparing a variety of legal documents
- Proficiency with legal database software
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Structured and result- as well as practice-oriented way of working
- General understanding of German and/or European law requirements
- Basic understanding of data protection laws (GDPR) and/or presentation skills are a plus
- Interest in interdisciplinary cooperation
- Fluent in German: writing, speaking and reading
- Fluent in English: writing, speaking and reading
- Nice to have: interest/expertise in intellectual property law
- Experience in working with remote Teams is a plus
- Independent work in a team and steep development opportunities in a fast-growing company in the field of cyber security / IT security 🚀
- 33 days of vacation ☀️
- Maximum Flexibility: work remotely from home within the country you’ve been hired in
- Mobility Package (subsidized bicycle or public transport)
- Company pension program
- Support in finding a kindergarten/daycare spot via our cooperation "SoSafe x FRÖBEL"
- Company Retreat Summer 2023 - Enjoy the sun with your colleagues while networking, sharing knowledge and brainstorming over drinks. It is all inclusive! 🍹
- Lots of weekly (virtual and physical) networking formats such as "Team Bootcamp", Coffee Chat Roulette and Tech Talks
- Shoppiiiiiing! Due to our cooperation with various (sustainable) partners you may benefit from favorable conditions with numerous well-known suppliers from the areas of technology, fashion, furnishings, travel and much more
- A cool team with already more than 350 people with diverse backgrounds
- Over 20 communities bringing Safeys together, building trustful relationships, learning from each other and making a true impact on how we want to shape our workplace ❤️
Join us on our journey to make the digital world a safer place! We are one of the fastest-growing security awareness scale-ups worldwide. By putting people first and focusing on behavioral science, we are disrupting the status-quo of Cyber Security.
Backed by strong VC funding, we are looking for more motivated team players who will assist us with our ambitious mission and international expansion. At SoSafe, you will take ownership for your work and your growth, taking your career to the next level! If you want to have an impact and are looking to contribute in meaningful ways within an open-minded environment that values diversity and community, SoSafe might just be the right place to work for you!
Are you our next Cyber Security Hero?
Become part of our success story and apply now!Apply now