About the position
We’re looking for a curious, ambitious, and self-motivated Senior Technical Product Manager to join the team at ActiveFence to lead our core cutting-edge MLOPS product development.
Reporting to the VP Product AI, you will be responsible for :
- Taking a meaningful part in envisioning, researching and executing the product’s roadmap
- Owning product development cycles from concept to production
- Defining and analyzing the product’s success metrics
- Being in direct touch with internal & external stakeholders
- Work as part of a product team, reporting to VP Product AI
- Work closely with the R&D team to execute your dreams
Skills and Qualifications:
- Passion to do good
- 5+ years in technical product management roles, with a focus on B2B products
- Proven experience with big data systems and AI solutions. Advantage for experience in MLOPS systems, APIs development.
- Product management experience working with both data (collection, management, enrichment, etc.) and user interfaces (UX/UI)
- Strong technical background, former software engineer or developer.
- Excellent English and impeccable communication skills – high level of comfort in discussions with engineers and CEOs alike
- Proven experience working with Jira to plan and execute quarterly plans and sprints
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Intelligence background - an advantage
- Product work in one of the following: Threat Intelligence, Trust & Safety, OSINT - an advantage
ActiveFence is the leading tool stack for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. By relying on ActiveFence’s end-to-end solution, Trust & Safety teams – of all sizes – can keep users safe from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more.
Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 100+ languages.
Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs over 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.