As ActiveFence's Director of Field Marketing, you will play an integral role in the Marketing department, strategy, planning, and producing our global events efforts, both online and in-person. You will drive Field Marketing, and build out the team. You will support our mission of making the internet a safer place helping companies protect their users and platform from malicious behavior and content. This role reports to the CMO, working closely with Sales leaders and team.
You’re the ideal candidate if you're a multi-tasker, passionate building pipelines and your team, and have previous experience managing B2B Field Marketing efforts and events.
- Developing our events marketing strategy and plans based on insights generated by closely collaborating with sales, customer success and marketing teams.
- Owning event management from inception to post-event measurement and assessment.
- Sourcing & securing sponsorship & speaking opportunities at industry events.
- Sourcing & negotiating with vendors and suppliers.
- Responsibility of connecting the relevant speakers & attendees to the relevant events.
- Tracking metrics, producing post-event reports, and analyzing opportunities for growth, including leads, opportunities, and ROI.
- Maintaining events budget
- Working directly with Sales leaders and team.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to meet organizational goals.
- Collaborating with our internal teams to develop content for ActiveFence-hosted roundtables and virtual events, with the goal of driving inbound and outbound efforts.
- Developing marketing strategy and working with internal teams to create materials for our global in-person events including promotional material, content, swag, speakers, booth assets, and more.
- In-person support at events - some travel required.
ActiveFence is the leading platform for Trust & Safety teams, worldwide. Companies rely on us to protect their users and platforms from the widest spectrum of online harms, unwanted content, and malicious behavior, including child safety, disinformation, fraud, hate speech, terror, nudity, and more. Using cutting-edge AI and a team of world-class subject-matter experts to continuously collect, analyze, and contextualize data, ActiveFence ensures that in an ever-changing world, customers are always two steps ahead of bad actors. As a result, Trust & Safety teams can be proactive and provide maximum protection to users across a multitude of abuse areas, in 70+ languages. Backed by leading Silicon Valley investors such as CRV and Norwest, ActiveFence has raised $100M to date; employs 300 people worldwide, and has contributed to the online safety of billions of users across the globe.
The salary range for this role is 170,000-210,000 / year + Benefits - Range may vary based on experience.